Talking 0.7

"So Harry, what did Zayn wanna talk with you about?"

"Oh nothing. Wanted to go over the contract. Looked like he wanted to say something else, but he was in a rush" I pull the blonde closer to me from where he's stood in the kitchen.

He hums and relaxes against my arms.

"By the way, would you mind meeting one of my friends? I was telling her about how America was and you slipped into the conversation so now she wants to meet you"

"So I 'slipped' into your conversation? Sureee" Niall snorts and laughs after saying that, making me pull away from him.

Pout.

Eyes wide.

Huff.

"Yes. You slipped into the conversation. Anyway, she's coming in like at 4. I'll take you home so you can change and I'll pick you up once you're done getting ready."

"Sure dad. Anything else?"

"Yeah, finish making that bacon or I'll throw you out to the pool" Smirking, I walk up to him and leave a wet kiss on his cheek making him cringe and wipe it off.

"I don't like you, you're so rude"

"But you like my d.ick so"

"True. What would you be without your big d.ick?"

"Exactly the same, except this house would definitely be over compensating for something" Niall laughs and finishes cooking the bacon, tossing it on a plate along with his scrambled eggs and my sunny side up ones.

"Alright we get it, everything you have is big. Now feed me because the only big thing I got is an appetite" This is why I like Niall.

---------------------------------------------

"Babe remember to dress up nicely okay?"

"Don't I always?"

"You could wear a trash bag and still look gorgeous dsrling, but I want you dazzling today. Wanna get an even bigger boner next time I see you" I kiss Niall's neck making him squirm.

"Harry! Stop! I'm getting off dork" He laughs and pushed me off lightly, making me laugh.

"I'll pick you up at four!"

"Got it. Kiss me goodbye so I can leave idiot " He leans in and I cup his jaw with my left hand, kissing him passionately.

He then pulls away whining about me teasing him just before I leave. We say our goodbyes one more time and I finally leave, this time going straight towards the nearest mall.

-----------------------------------------

(A/N: Okay, so short ass filler just bc I felt bad about not updating and I'm sORRY I'm just bad at this ))):

also props to us bc Zoe and Neil are meeting in the next chapter and I'm living for it.

Okay guysssss do your thing and leave votes, comments and follow me bc why the heel noot ((((:

love yeeeewwwww -@narrywxrld)