Jyugo X Guard!Reader

It's just gonna be a Nanbaka X Reader book.>~<^^
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[Author's pov]
(Y/n) was just a normal teenage girl. Just living life. Happily. She used to always get headaches but not anymore. Until today. Today (y/n) heard about Nanba prison. Of course, judging by how it looked on some paper, she didn't believe that it was even a prison. So.. She decided to see it for herself. But of course you can't go if you aren't a visitor or a guard. Or of course, the warden, which she wasn't. Obviously. But she decided to go check out the place. And by check out the place, she got a job! But this was before all the craziness so we're just gonna skip to that.

[A month after she got her job]

"~yawn~ No. 69..?"

"Here..."

"You got bed head. No. 25?"

Nico giggles and falls back onto the floor.

"What are you laughing at?? No. 11?"

"~yawn~ here."

"That's..too much product. No. 15?"

"..."

"No. 15?!"

"..."

"OH MY GOSH! IF HE GOT OUT THIS EARLY, I'M GONNA JUMP INTO THE OCEAN!"

Jyugo jumps up to the bars.

"OKAY! I'M HERE!"

"Thank you."

(Y/n) pats Jyugo's head and he pouts.

"You gotta stop scaring me like that.."

"I can do whatever I want. Plus, it's my job to make sure you're in your place."

"No fair!"

"Life's not fair."

"You're so mean. Remember our deal?"

"Aw shoot.."

"Yep! And you've been a little sassy all month. Pay up."

"Dang it.."

(Y/n) looks around to see if anyone is around and then kisses Jyugo. Jyugo kisses back and when (y/n) tries to pull away, Jyugo pulls her back in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this was really bad>.< but thanks for reading..um..I hope to write more soon!