Nanba X Reader~BIRTHDAY DANCE PARTY

Play the song when you get to the dance party!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week has been a mess! But! Today is my birthday so this week is gonna end very nicely! I got a bunch of presents already. I got so many that I had to put them on the bleachers where the tournament was. Yeah. No one is gonna be sitting there for a while. I've been wondering what I could do for a birthday par-DANCE PARTY! YES! I'LL INVITE EVERYBODY IN NANBA!

[5 hours later]

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR (Y/N)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

I blow out the candles and everyone starts clapping. Now.. For the moment of truth.

"NOW LET'S GET THIS DANCE PARTY STARTED!" (You can play the music now^^)

The music starts playing and Nico is already pumped up.

"THIS IS MY JAM! YAS!"

Then the beat drops and that's when everyone starts going crazy. I see a bunch of inmates I don't know whipping their hai- UPA IS DANCING WHAT!? LIANG TOO! best birthday ever! And Uno doesn't have a braid right now YES!

"YES JYUGO WORK IT!" We bust out laughing. Then I see that none of the guards are dancing. Excuse you! It's my birthday! I pull Seitarou onto to dancefloor.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Come on, Seitarou! Dance with us! EVERYBODY! SEITAROU IS TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT!"

"W-what?"

A random spotlight goes on Seitarou and after he hesitates, he starts dancing like a BOSS! Then I see Kiji dancing like a boss.

"I SEE YOU KIJI! I SEE YOU! YES! OH SAMON YOU GOT MOVES LIKE JAGGER!"

I go over there and start dancing with Samon. I didn't think anyone here could dance. Hey the Warden can dance too! And Mitsuru! And Kenshirou?! And Mao! Yes Kitty!

"YES ROCK I SEE YOU! Alright it's my turn though!"

I start dancing like an even bigger boss!

"Y'all thought you were taking the dancefloor!"
[30 minutes later]
"BEST...BIRTHDAY...EVER!" I yell out as everyone is catching their breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know. I had to put the spongebob thing in here. Um. This was short I think but I hope you enjoyed it XDDD um.. I take requests so if there are any ideas.. Yeah.