one: meeting

Him

He wasn't going to lie, the gang he belonged to was one of the largest in the city and it grew by the day.

They didn't do anything too dangerous, just dealing drugs and the occasional fight. And he was happy as everyone cared for one another.

Anyone was welcome, you just had to have the guts to deal with the trauma being in a gang created. In the gang there were slight sub groups of friends and he belonged to the skaters and the groms.

His world was a simple one: smoke, get money, pay what you owe, sex and you got guaranteed safety until a fight kicked off.

It all changed in one day and that scared, yet excited him.

It all begun when a blue haired beauty arrived with one of his best friends. As she walked in, all dressed in black but with this vibrant blue hair, you could see every male stop what they were doing and check her out.

She walked confidently next to his best friend, not even caring that she was being stared at. And he couldn't take his eyes off her.

His best friend led her over to where he was sat with the rest of the skaters and groms.

"Ah bah's. This is Yana, I've been friends with her for a while now and Ben agreed with me that she'd be an asset to the gang. So make her welcome yeah?!"

Kyle smirked as the the sub group started introducing themselves. It soon got around to him and he was determined to make a good impression.

"The name is Jonah, the pleasure is all mine but it could be all yours eventually." He said with a smirk.

"Hmm maybe, maybe not." She sassily replied. And with those words he was hooked.

He wanted to get to know her further, learn every part of her mind and body. and he vowed to himself that he would.

And as the hours passed on her first day she began to fit in perfectly as if she was made to enhance everyone's friendship.

He thought she was incredible.