two: joining

Her

One chance meeting with an old friend is all it took. She just happened to bump into Kyle and he just happened to have a job opening.

It was highly likely that he had been planning the whole thing for a while, he just had to clear it with his boss.

But here she is now, following Kyle into a seemingly empty warehouse on the outskirts of the town she knew too well.

But as the door creaked open she saw that it was far from empty, oh no. About forty bodies littered the open space while doors hid other secrets.

Kyle led her over to group of people which consisted of men and women who were all heavily tattooed, heavily pierced and mainly dressed in black.

As they walked in she held her head high and acted like she didn't give a fuck. But she could feel everyone looking at her and deciding if she was worthy of being here.

They finally stopped in front of the group and Kyle clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Ah bah's. This is Yana, I've been friends with her for a while now and Ben agreed with me that she'd be an asset to the gang. So make her welcome yeah?!"

She sat down next to where Kyle had collapsed and tried as hard as she could to remember everyone's name.

The more uninterested ones just threw her a quick name or nickname. The more interested ones threw her smiles and quirky intros.

Her eyes were darting round the room like they have ever since last summer but her gaze soon met with an insanely attractive guy.

Almost immediately her breathing slowed down and she felt more at ease. His eyes looked almost black but they were beautiful. His chestnut hair flowed almost tragically over his head.

"The name is Jonah, the pleasure is all mine but it could be all yours eventually." He said with a smirk.

"Hmm maybe, maybe not." She sassily replied. But she knew she was lying to herself and to him. After two lines had been spoken she knew she'd do anything for him.