three: friends

Him

As the day steadily moved into night people slowly started leaving to go back to their ordinary lives. But he could never leave this warehouse.

Not after last time.

He could tell that Yana was warming up to some of the group and luckily it was his closest friends.

James is only eighteen and had only recently joined the group but his happy-go-lucky out look on life made you instantly like him.

Owen is a short twenty year old dealer with a fringe to beat all. He is constantly stoned which makes him the calmest of all of us.

Cameron's bulky figure intimidates everyone that he meets, despite him only being nineteen. But after hanging out with him you find he's a huge softie at heart.

Gabe, who is nineteen, holds probably the best record in the gang. He once managed to snort twenty fat lines of coke straight. No one has ever come close to beating him. Even after those twenty lines he managed to have a full blown debate with Owen over homophobes.

Lana is twenty and the only person who has known him since before he joined the gang. She's stuck by his side ever since year nine and she is the younger sister he has never had.

Ellios changed her name when she turned eighteen as she hated the name her parents gave her. A year later and no one dares to call her anything else as she looks like a shy girl but she can easily kick ass.

June has been here three years but no one knows a single thing about her. Her face is so ageless, she could be twenty or she could be forty. She only inputs her voice to a conversation when truly needed and when she does it's in a harsh whisper. Despite it being a whisper everyone listens intently.

And him, he was tall, dark and brooding. But he was twenty one and already the best fighter in the area.

These people are the ones he has to trust his life with on a day to day basis. And he knows that no matter the situation he can count on them to be there.