The Tips Of My Fingers= Hello Bahamas

Now after the wedding, we of course had to go on a honeymoon. So we decided to go to, the Bahamas. 

We decided that because, well if we ever have kids, whats the possibility of us ever coming here alone. 

On the plane ride, we sat in our seats holding hands, anticipating our arrival in the Bahamas. I was so excited, I could barely sit still. So I checked on my social feeds. 

2.5 HOURS LATER................

We are in the "Bahamas". Im so excited. We just checked into our hotel room, and are literally rolling our suitcases up to our room!

Our room, is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has a view that extendeds upon the light coloured ocean. The windows are open, to the activities outdoors. I place down my luggage once were fully entered into the room. I hug Brandon, then fall upon the bed behind me. Brandon follows, and then places a light kiss, on my cheek. 

The first thing we did was take pictures, and lots of them. For memories, forever. 

Later that day, we skyped my family back at home. Chloe answered with Sophie in her arms. We talked for an hour it seemed. We said hi to my Mom, Dad, Sister Chloe and family (Braxton, Cayden and Sophie), Aliyah, Leanne, and Wesley, but sadly no Mackenzie. Mackenzie hasn't really been in contact with our family, ever since Chloe and Braxton backed out on her. Poor Julianna, Hayden, and Evelyn, they'll never really meet their full family. 

Anyways, our time in the Bahamas summed up to be AWESOME. We got back home, to me and Brandons house and all. A couple months passed and we lived our lives. Until May 1st............