PROLOGUE

A Valentine's Day Tale
~ By Akanksha

Characters -
Ayaan and Aastha

PROLOGUE
I don’t know whom to blame for my condition now or I know whom to blame but I’m running away from the reality. It’s me who is responsible for all the miseries in my life and no one else and wait why I am crying over my condition and cursing fate for this shit happening. It is KARMA paying back for my deeds and I have to face this. I don’t deserve better than this at least not after what I’ve done to her.

She is leaving me tomorrow. No, she is leaving a pathetic life, her sorrows, her tears, and a nightmare, Ayaan Raj Malhotra. Why I am disturbed by this thought. I’ve always dreamt of that day when she will leave me and my life alone since our wedding then now what is bothering me. I had tried everything to make her life a living hell then why I am feeling that I’m losing someone special and if I would lose her then I will never breathe. A void is creating deep inside my heart.

This happens only when we.....wait…..this can’t happen.....it is impossible.....how it is possible…..no….. I mean….. I can’t….. Fall…..in…..love…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy reading this beautiful Tale of Ayaan and Aastha's love and don't steal my work. ;) ♡