Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I woke up at the usual time, 6:45 and I got dressed. I put on a green muscle tee that says "Carpé Diém" in pink letters. I struggled to fit into my ombré shorts but I got them on. Some of the blue dye leaked out in the wash, but it looked even better. I crimped my hair and put on my silver open-heart necklace and smiled as it put it on. As I walked down the stairs, my step dad walked in through the door and kissed my forehead. "Have a good day, Chicken Wing." Cole was the best. I slid through the door and inhaled a big gulp of fresh air. I began walking to my bus stop and I got a notification on my phone. Chandler had followed me. He must have realized that I favorite every tweet and re-tweet about all of them too. I was so happy that my eyes got a bit teary from happiness. The bus finally pulled up and I hopped on with no care in the world. I then snapped back to reality and realized I had a life outside of twitter. Mikayla the school definition of "MEAN", was sitting in the front which confused me. I spotted my friend Maddie in the middle row. I quickly sat down and made conversation about school. After 20 minutes of bus torture and vehicle sickness, we pulled up to the school and I sighed. I waltzed in like nothing was supposed to happen, but I knew something was. But it didn't. I was curious to see what people were planning to do to me but nothing happened. I was pleased to see everything was good.

* After School *

After a day with nothing bad, I was very ecstatic to get home and check my twitter. Chandler tweeted me and said "Thank you for being such a supporting person. You are amazing and by the way you are beautiful" I was so surprised. I died inside. I screamed out loud and my older sister, Heather, came running in to check on me. She realized I was just FANGIRLING and she rolled eyes. I went crazy jamming to random music and making up songs about Chandler, and some of them didn't even make sense.

Oh by the way ily guys - Juliaa 💕