The Surprise Return

There's a picture of Kel on the side! (:

Violet's POV~

That was such an amazing lunch! I must admit, pulling that prank might've been a little harsh but he wasn't mad so it's okay. My next period was pe, and believe it or not the good mood I was in didn't falter when I walked in the doors to see Kel sitting down smiling up at me from the bleachers. "Hey Violet, have a good lunch with my friend? It's okay you can hang out with all the guys you want but Saturday you're all mine." Kel said while smiling. "Actually my lunch with him was good. I even beat him at table hockey. Well, after I did my 'I'm fainting' act." I said laughing. Kel's two friends laughed along with us.

"No way you beat Joseph?! Impossible no one can beat him at table hockey." A guy with dark brown hair that had a messy look to it said. "But then again no one has ever pretended to pass out! That was clever girl. I'm Jasmine by the way." Jasmine was about 5 inches taller then I was and had medium length, black, wavy hair. She was very beautiful, and seemed like she had this graceful aura about her. "Oh yeah I'm Josh. " The dark haired boy said. "Hey guys. I'm Violet, nice to meet you both! Yeah, I felt kind of bad, but after we ate the food he payed for, I was feeling much better!" I said with a smile.

They both laughed as I excused myself to get dressed into my p.e uniform. As I walked out of the locker room, the teacher called me to the front. He looked young, and I have to admit he was handsome with his long dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and obvious muscles. "What's up teach?" I asked as I hopped up to the front of the class. He chuckled and answered, "Well 'stude' I figured since your new, why don't you pick our activity for today?" Everyone started shouting at me what they would prefer. I immediately quited them because I knew what I wanted. "I choose, pause for dramatic effect people, volleyball!" The class cheered. Apparently they liked this sport.

"Alrighty then. Kel would you pick a few students to go get the nets and set them up?" The teacher Mr.Handsome asked. I've decided since I'll be learning many other names, I may as well get one down and refer to my gym teacher as Mr.Handsome. "Sure! Alright, Jazz, Josh, and Vi, let's go!" Kel said while looking at us. "What! You chose us to go across the field to the shed?! What a good friend you are, making me walk." Josh complained while we made it out the doors. "I have an idea! Since we are the girls here, you two will carry us across the field! Deal?" I said already thinking mischievously.

"Alright hop on Vi-Vi I'll carry you!" Josh said eagerly. "Oh no, you were complaining about how you didn't want to walk, I'll get Violet. You can carry Jazz." Kel said, while scooping me in his arms. "Gee guys, I feel the love." Jasmine sarcastically said while rolling her eyes. "Aww come on Jazz, you know I love ya!" Josh said while tickling her side. "Yeah yeah. Now lets get these set up so we can play! Let's all be on one team!" She said while giggling.

"You were so good Violet! Why aren't you on the school's volleyball team yet?!" Jasmine said to me while we walked to the locker rooms. "I wasn't aware you guys had one here! And thanks, you were really good yourself!" I told her while showering. "Well as captain, I should be." She joked while drying her hair. A tall girl came around, already fully clothed, and stood in front of me. She must've been at least 5'8. "Jasmine's right, you have to join our team! We could use you. But not as much as the school's cheer leading team could use some extra help. I'm Becca." She said holding out her hand for me to shake. "I'm Violet, nice to meet you. You just dissed on the cheer squad..... I can tell we'll be good friends!" I said while shaking her hand.

Honestly I didn't have anything against the cheerleaders, but if they were anything like they're evil leader, Samantha, then I would not get along with them.The girls around us started to laugh but all laughter ceased when Samantha, miss head cheerleader, walked by. "Well,well, if it isn't the new girl trying to make friends." She teased while only in her bra and panties. "Yes because unlike you, I like to have friends I can actually talk with, not two plastic things that cling to my chest, and I'm not talking about your two wanna-be's if you know what I mean." I say in a voice mimicking hers while pointing to her breasts, indicating those were the plastic friends I was speaking of. "Whatever! Out of my way, I have to get ready!" She says as her amazing come back. "Yeah, I hear it takes a while to apply 7 pounds of make-up." The other girls laugh and clap for me standing up to her. I have to admit, it did feel nice to show her up.