zero

Taehyung entered the brand new building of a school. It's Taehyung's first time moving schools, so he is kind of anxious.

As he enters the building, he expected someone to greet him but nobody did. Taehyung walked up to an office window, he was greeted by a disgusting looking lady.

"What you want, kid?" She rudely asks giving her dirty look to Taehyung. "Could I possibly get my timetable?" Taehyung quietly asks.

The lady looks up and down at Taehyung, and finally deciding to search for his timetable. "You are the new kid, huh. I was expecting someone rich by the name of yours."

She literally threw him the piece of paper, along with his diary. He bowed a little and went off.

Taehyung followed his timetable and slowly walked towards his first class - Maths.

•••

Hoseok was sitting with his friend, Yoongi, doing some maths work, well the teacher though they were. Hoseok was talking about the latest anime when someone opened the door.

All eyes were on the boy. The teacher introduced the boy as a new transfer student. However, he didn't mention the student's name.

The guy sat down by the desk which is next to Hoseok. As the lesson went on and on, Hoseok was desperately wanted talk to Taehyung, but he couldn't because the teacher was always staring at him.

•••

Taehyung tried to find a place where to sit to eat his lunch but everyone was in their small groups and all the tables were taken by them.

As Taehyung walked along, he finally could see a free bench, so this is where he went. Taehyung sat down and placed his bag on his lap and took out his lunch box and his chopsticks.

Taehyung was half-way through his lunch when somebody familiar sat down next to him. "Hi! I'm Hoseok. You don't mind me sitting here, do you?" Taehyung shook his head and allowed Hoseok to sit next to him.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Taehyung." He answered in his quiet voice. Hoseok looked down at Taehyung's lunch box. "It seems pretty empty," He states as he sees only lettuce leaves in the box. He places some rice on top of the leaf.

"Here you go and enjoy." Hoseok placed a small piece of meat on top of the rice. Taehyung brightly smiled and ate the piece of meat.

"So, why did you move?"

"I-I don't want to talk about it."

"How about, um, what you like to do?"

"Nothing much really."

"What about hatred? What do you hate?"

"Personal." Taehyung closed lunch which still had some food in there. Chucked the box inside of the bag and swung over his shoulder.

"It was real fun talking to you, but I really have to go now." The waved to Hoseok and quickly walked away.

Hoseok sighed and was about to leave when somebody stopped him. "What's up with the new guy?" The other asks Hoseok.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung who was probably running away from them. "He is acting weird," Yoongi stated. Hoseok laughed a little as he saw him disappear in the crowd.

"Don't pressure him. He is here for a reason."

-
i hope all of you enjoyed the first chapter and are looking forward to others. :)