three

Taehyung was heading to his English class when he got pushed over. He fell on the floor and many people were laughing at him.

"Watch where you're going gay fag!" One of the guys said. The word gay fag made Taehyung worried and sad.

"I'm not a fag, especially a gay one," Taehyung stated as he saw holding onto his knees to stand up. That's how harshly he was pushed.

About 10 more people joined the circle. The group of guys laughed, making the others laugh along. "I saw you yesterday walk off with Hoseok and most importantly holding hands."

He obviously knew that the boy who seemed to be popular is homophobic and he won't tolerate that kind of relationship in his eyes.

"That faggot deserves to die and any other homo!" The guy shouted in Taehyung's face. He was trying to hold his tears back.

"Jin!" The pink haired guy came out of nowhere and stood in between Taehyung and Jin. Taehyung has seen him few times in his English class but they never spoke.

"Do you not think it's enough?" Jin looked up and down at the pink haired and stepped out of the circle along with his sidekick.

Slowly, the crowd disappeared as well. The only ones were Taehyung and pink-haired boy. He handed his hand out to help Taehyung to stand up.

"My name is Jimin, by the way."

Taehyung smiled but not brightly as before. His negative thoughts were rushing through his mind while he was trying to stay happy in outside world.

"Can you tell the teacher that I'm at nurse's office?"

"Why?"

"I don't feel alright to go to the lesson."

Jimin nodded and left Taehyung standing there. Few seconds went by and Jimin was out of Taehyung's sight.

Taehyung ran towards the toilets and straight into nearest cubicle. He slammed the door, locked it.

The tears couldn't stay anymore longer and they started to drop down. Taehyung was being eaten by himself.

His thoughts are killing him.

-

this is a short one but hey I hope you guys enjoyed this