meeting up

leigh-anne pov

ok i'm very excited today . we're going to meet perries boyfriend! i mean i'm also kind of sarde because louis tomlinson is going to be there to. i know why am i scarde of louis, well it's a long story but he use to be my bully . i moved to doncaster when i was yonger but only for a year then moved bake to highwipcon but that was a long time ago so i hope that he wont remember me cause if he dose this meet and greet will turn into hell.

"Leigh? Leigh? LEIGH-ANNE!

"huh what? what's wrong?"

"no what's wrong with you you were tell us how excited you were then you stoped and stared into space."

" sorry jessy i don't know what happened"

"it's okay but i wouldn't do that infront of the guys they might think you're weird"

"i am weird and i love it!"

" okay what ever you say"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a few minutes later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

perrie pov

we're almost there i can't wait to see my zayn i miss him so much. it's also the first time the girls are going to meet him to i can't wait!

" hey jade do you think the other guys will like me"

"of corse they will if zayn loves you they will love you to"

"awesome"

all of a sudden the car stoped and i herd yelling but where is it comming from?i looked out the window to the guys haveing a whater fight SHRITLESS OMG i told zayn about this why can't he listen.

LEIGH-ANNE POV

the car stoped and my haert started to race i looked out the window to see the one and only louis tomlinson shritless wait SHRITLESS omg he looks hot ...... i did not just say that.

"leigh are you coming we're here "

" um yeah i'm coming jade"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY THAT WAS THE FIRST PART OF MY STORY I HOPE YOU LIKED IT I KNOW ZAYN AND PERRIE ARE NOT  TOGHTER NOW BUT THIS IS BEFOR ALL THAT SO JUST HANG IN THERE ALL THAT DRAMMA WILL COME JUST WAIT  WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT IS LOUIS GOING TO REMEMBER HER OR NOT THAT WILL ALLN COME NEXT