Chapter one

Shawn's pov

Me and the team was in the locker room we just won the last game of the season giving us a score of ten strait wins and thirteen wins for the season. The whole team was screaming and celebrating the win but even with are win which should make me happier then all of us because I am the team captain but I just wasn't in to it today . All week my thoughts and eyes seem to want to wonder from where they should be to something or should I say someone that They shouldn't be wondering to. Even now as I was in the locker room shower my mind was thinking about that certain Someone that was in the stall next to me singing along with the rest of the team are school victory cheer.

🏈🎶🏈🎶🏈🎶🏈🎶🏈🎶🏈

Tyler pov

We just won the biggest game of thr season and the whole team was singing are victory cheer but as If you listened close the stall next to mine which was Shawn stall was quit so i decided to wait behind to talk to him.

The boys had gone by now and heading to the victory party the coach was throwing for the team leaving me and Shawn behind. I noticed Shawn has been taking longer showers and been off lately it didn't think anything of it till now.

He does well in the game but as soon as his mind Is off the game he goes back to being in his own world. He use to be the energetic and jumpy one of the team that's why he was the captain he was full of pep enough for the whole team if it was needed. I was his best friend we grew up together so even if the team can't see it I can there's something wrong.

Shawn walked out of the shower after a few more minutes am jumped back when he seen I was still here. " hey shady, no homo man but I think we need to have a heart to heart" I said looking up at Shawn he gave me a confused look as he headed toward his locker " I don't know what you mean man " he mumbled out barley load enough for me to hear. " Shawn you know what I mean we can sit here all night but we ain't leaving till I know what's wrong and I know there's something wrong " I said standing up to my full height of 6,2 I stood a good head taller then Shawn and was damn proud of it because its the only thing I had an advantage in when it came to him he was the word perfect wrapped in his own special bow everyone loved him for it even me. " I don't know what your talking about tie- tie you sure your not the one with something wrong " Shawn tried to dodge the question again as he got changed I started walking toward him that's the thing I both love and hate with Shawn he is so stubborn. I pinned Shawn to the lockers after he got his pants fully on " don't dodge the question at hand what's on your mind shady " I asked trapping his body with my arms on both side of him on the locker. " p-please let go Tyler let me go" he stuttered out his cheeks turning a cute rose color " ill let you go as soon as you tell me what's wrong " I said pressing closer to him I don't know why I did it but I just did. Shawn sighed knowing I wasn't going to let go anytime soon and mumbled Something out that I couldn't understand " what was that I didn't hear you " I said leaning in more so I could hear him better " I think I might like guys " he whispered dropping his head in shame. I stepped back in shock with my mouth open and closing like a fish " but you've had more girls then I can count I guess I can't say anything tho I'm - I think I'm gay " I said scratching the back of my neck. I've liked Shawn for a while now but he's the only guy I look at In that way." Wait you are but you - but I - what " Shawn cried out " yeah , what do you say we skip the party and go back to mines and we can each explain "

..............................................

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE.