Chapter four

Shawn's pov

I agreed to go over to Ty's house once again and I realize it was kinda childish to run from him the first time but once I started telling him everything I almost let it slip that I was talking about him so I freaked and ran I just didn't want him to be mad and hate me if he knew.

Unlike yesterday I kept my thoughts to myself and we both made it to his house and in his room before either of us even thought about talking. " look I'm sorry I ran yesterday but I - I'm just scarred that if you know you'll hate me and I know you say you won't but you don't know what it is yet" I said breaking the silence in the room and deciding to stand up and say something first for a change instead of Ty forcing it out of me.

" Ok ill tell you my story and if you're still worried about it in the end then we can slowly work through this ok" he said I looked up at him before nodding and sitting down so I could listen to his story.

" Ok so about a few months ago me and said friend that I like was at his house and we was play fighting calling each other names like we normally do and when I commanded him to say what I wanted he did and the way he submitted to my every word had me hard for them I thought maybe it was because I hadn't had a good fu*k in a while so I went out that night and slept with a random hook up the next day me and said person got in a wrestling match and when I got him pinned to the floor I was straddling him and the way his body felt under me while I had his hands constricted made me react once again and that day I took it as it was I was into this said guy and I don't really have a problem with it I'm not against gays and the girls at school never satisfied me I always said it was because they were whores but I realize its just woman in general" he finished looking over at me to see my reaction which was one of shock.