Chapter two

Shawn's pov
Me and Tyler headed back to his place my mind was still trying to wrap around the fact that not only may I like boys now so does my best friend ... OH GOD IT'S CONTAGIOUS I shouted in my head " your not contagious shads I started looking at this boy differently way before you if anything it was the other way around " Tyler said with an amused look plastered on his face as he pulled up to his house

" don't read my mind you jacka** don't look at my thoughts it's weird " I said looking at Ty like he had two heads he smirked at me and shook his head as he let out a deep chuckle " shady you have been voicing your thoughts the whole way home and by the way I want to know which of us football players you have a little crush on Kay " he said winking at me and took of into the house leaving the door open for me as I sat still in the car with a shocked expression after a few minutes I shook it off and grabbed my bag and headed into Tyler's house.

I shut the door and shouted out to Ty to figure out where he went I got a response that came from Tyler's bedroom so that's where I headed. When I walked into Ty's room I stopped dead in my tracks at the door. Ty was standing in the middle of his room in nothing but tight blue boxers that hugged his a** I had to look away before I got hard from just looking at the way his muscles was flexing as he stood there almost naked In front of me. " um Ty man could u get dressed before we start talking " I asked still looking down at my feet and away from him. As I said that I seen Ty jump through the corner of my eye.

" god shads don't scare me like that " Ty said as he jumped around to face me before pulling on a pair of shorts and laying back on his bed . When he laid down I had a perfect view of his eight pack . Turning my attention away from Ty I to laid down on his bed and closed my eyes

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Tyler's pov

Me and Shawn laid on my bed neither of us knowing what the other had to say or who was going to talk first . Shawn cleared his throat before breathing in and started to explain his story.

" ok so about a few weeks ago I was with Kelly and I couldn't get into it with her so I thought it was just from being to tired or something so I tried a few more times and it had the same results. After I gave up on her no matter who I was with I could never get in the mood until I was in a room with this boy and he started to take him shirt off an my eyes seemed to just take a mind of its own and for the first time in two weeks I reacted more then I have for any girl and ever since then there always in my head "

When he finished telling his side of things he wouldn't look at me he just put his head down and started shaking before I could say anything he jumped up and ran out of my house and down the street. I jumped up and yelled at him to come back but he didn't listen. When he turned out of my sight I went inside and laid back down deciding to wait till tomorrow before I tried to talk to him again.