Batman- We're In This Together.

Y/N POV:

"Baby you need to slow down." I said as I rested my hand on my stomach and rubbed my oversized belly.

"Why? You're gonna give birth to my baby boy!" He yelled as he pushed his foot down even more on the gas pedal.

"Please slow down, i'm sure Robin, will wait. You don't have to go so fast." I said as I grabbed his hand and laced them together and rested them in the middle of the console. "Look, slow down, I'm not dying, we are just having our first child. No need to panic." I said as I rubbed his knuckles with the pad of my thumb.

Bruce looked over and looked me in the eyes. "I love you." He said

"I love you, to-..."

••••

My eyes fluttered open and I was meet by the bright lights starting down at me. I groaned and closed my eyes again. I opened them again and looked at my surroundings.

"Hello?" I asked my voice hoarse

"Miss.Y/L/N, you are in the hospital, you and your boyfriend were in an accident. He's okay, but you should know he's paralyzed from the waist down. You're baby-..."

"Wait, I have a boyfriend and I'm pregnant? Or was pregnant?" I asked the doctor. "Is the baby okay?"

"Yes ma'am, you have a boyfriend and a healthy baby boy." The doctor asked "yes ma'am, your done is fine, Mr.Wayne, named him. He said it was a mutual decision you guys had, to name him. You may not remember everything but you will soon." She said "press the button on the side and a nurse will be here right away."

I felt tears in my eyes, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I want to remember, I need to remember. I have a family now, I can't let them down.

I saw the phone on the side of the bed and picked it up. The lock screen popped up and a handsome man was the screensaver. It wasn't the front of his face but the side. He looked very serious, I placed my thumb on the button and it opened up.

 He looked very serious, I placed my thumb on the button and it opened up

I tapped on the photo app and pictures started to fill the screen. There was a picture of me and the man on the screensaver. There was one with me cuddling into his arms, and a few of them of him and I taking pregnancy picture.

I closed my eyes and everything came back to me

I closed my eyes and everything came back to me. He's name was Bruce Wayne, we have been together for over 5 years. Our first kiss was at the step of my stairs, as snow was coming down. Once we found out we were pregnant, we got pizza and pigged out.

"Hey! I need to see my boyfriend and baby, please. Get me out of here!" I yelled as I attempted to get out.

"Ma'am please. Calm down, your boyfriend is coming with your baby boy." The nurse said as she was calming me down.

"Y/N, calm down, it's okay baby. I'm here it's fine." I heard the voice that I fell in love with. I looked over and saw Bruce wheeling himself in a small baby blue blanket being held in one of his arm.

"Bruce." I mumbled as tears started to run down my face. He gave me a sad smile and wheeled his way over to me. "How are you?" I asked as I ran my hand through his hair.

"I'll be fine. But all that matters is that our baby boy is healthy. I'm sorry, I should have been paying attention." He said looking down at the sleeping baby in his arms.

"Look we are all okay, we will get through this." I said as held his hand.

"Look, I understand if you want to take Robin and leave me. I mean I put us in this mess. I won't be able to do the things we used to do, and I won't be able to be like the other fathers. Why don't you find someone who can do regular things." Bruce said as he kissed Robin on his forehead.

"Look we're in this together, no one is gonna leave. Don't put yourself down okay? Because Robin and I are gonna be with you till the end. Yea, maybe there is a few things we need to get used to, but we will get through this together." I said as I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Here, why don't you hold him, he hasn't seen his mother yet." Bruce said as he handed me Robin.

The little boy in my arms, opened his eyes and big hazel eyes starting back at me. The small baby smiled and reached up, I smiled back and kissed his palms.

"He looks like you." I mumbled as looked over at Bruce.

"You think so?" Bruce asked with a smirk in his face.

"Definitely, he's gonna be just like his daddy." I smiled down at Robin.