Decisions, decisions.

Minke fumed. That Thalia! How could he have ever trusted her? He looked down at Minka and felt tears spring to his eyes. Minka... what must I do for you to get well? I've done everything I can, but can't move you. Never move a cat in a coma. Minke sighed. He had come to a conclusion. It was Earth or nothing. He couldn't get the right medical treatment here. He couldn't get it from travelling to other planets of the Kitayr Leugue. Therefore, there was only one place to go, who hadn't even discovered the existance of their group of planets yet. Earth.

***

Thalia  was shocked. Minke... How could he? He wasn't worth it. Maybe she should just go back to the castle before she couldn't any longer. At least she would get food, be pampered... Thalia couldn't take it anymore. She let the tears flow, and ran to her hideout in the garden, the one she used to always run to and cry when she was a kid. Thalia pushed aside the vines hanging over the entrance, closing her eyes and breathing the sweet smell of the flowers within. It was so good to be home...

Then she heard a soft click. 

"Don't move," said Lop Lopian 3. "If you know what's good for you." 

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, people. It's just a filler, and it's been a while since I've updated this. I've considered taking this down, as it's not really my best writing, you've got to admit, but with some persuasion from @Orangeminka she managed to convince me to continue this. I think I'm going to keep it as a writer's block story, as I have quite a bad case of writer's block, atm, so, we'll see. Thanks for reading! (unless no one actually does, in which case, would be rather depressing)