5

Dom, Brian, Mia, and I walk over to the team, where Gisele, Han, and Damien are off to the side watching Rico, Tego, Roman, and Tej bicker.

"See you've all met," Dom says, silencing the fight between them. Everyone greets each other while Damien walks up to me.

"Some of these people are insane," He says, laughing. I laugh and hug him.

"You know, when you called me to come to Rio, I thought it would be for something more exciting than this," Gisele says. I smile and hug her while Mia talks to Damien.

"What about Perry?" I ask.

"Shes safe, I left her with my best friend." I nod.

"Hey kid," Han says.

"Hey Han," I say, smiling. I walk over to Dom and Brian, with the two guys Brian brought here.

"This is Tej, best circuit man on the east coast," Brian says, Dom shakes Tej's hand. Brian turns to the other guy.

"And this, is my boy Roman Pearce, we go way back, I met this cat in juvie," Dom says,

"Heard about you," Roman looks at me.

"Who's the little girl, she lost?"

Oh he did not just...

I look at Brian, probably obviously pissed, sort of asking for the okay to kick this guys ass.

"Lorea," I say, holding my hand out. Roman grabs it, and then I twist his arm and push it behind his back in between his shoulder blades.

He of course, yells out in pain, and I hold his arm there.

"Oh, and I'm nowhere near any definition of 'little girl'." I let his arm go while Dom, Brian, and Tej laugh.

"Damn, kid," Tej says.

"Why'd you let her do that man?" He says to Brian.

"Your the one who pissed her off," Brian retorts.

I laugh.

"Nice," Damien says behind me. I jump, scared shit-less and turn around.

"Don't do that," I say, catching my breath. Damien laughs at me.

"Nice digs," Han says to Dom.

"Well, the Ritz was sold out,"  Dom retorts.

"So what's this all about, Dom?"  Han asks.

"Yeah, why did you drag us halfway around the world,"

"'Cause we got a job," Dom says.

-------
"Alright, so, our targets name is Hernan Reyes. He runs the drug scene down here, he's never been busted because he's never left a paper trail."

"No paper trail means no banks, no banks means cash houses," Gisele says.

"That's right, Ten of em, to be exact." Brian says, spreading out a map with each cash house marked.

"And were gonna hit em all," Tej looks at Dom like he's crazy.

"All of them?" He asks.

"All of them," Dom says.

"Sounds crazy," Roman starts, "you bring us to a whole other country, so we can rob the dude who runs it? I thought this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for y'all, but personal ain't good business,"

Meeting this, Roman guy, and seeing Brians face right now, I think what I 'm about to say will bring this guy back to our side.

"I can't do this, homie," Roman says and walks away. 

I stand a little straighter, and start talking,

"So, we're talking about 100 million dollars..." And...

"You say what?" 

WHAT DID I SAY?

"Hundred...  hundred...," Roman mutters," You see sometimes I be overthinking, man,"

I held back a laugh, and I think everyone else did, too.

"and, uh, I know we just met, but you just, kind of, got to..."

"Thats right 100 million dollars, and everything we take, we split even," Dom says. 

"Thats a little over 9 million a piece," Tej says. 

"10 million," I say, "Damien and I each get 5 million, because we're 14." 

(QUICK AUTHORS NOTE: I had to change the amount because I added characters, Lorea and Damien, so their stealing 100, theres 11 of them, but, Damien and Lorea split one share because their 14 and 14 year olds dont each need 10 million dollars. Ok im done now.)

"Even better," Han says.

"I am down," Tej says.

"Im in," Rico says.

"10 million," Roman mutters, "Sounds like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me." I roll my eyes and Damien does the same. Mia was about to say something about me and Damien, I could tell, but she didn't.

"You can't pull off 10 heists on the same mark, you just can't." Gisele says.

"Yeah, as soon as we hit the first one their gonna do whatever they can to protect the rest," Han.

"Exactly," Dom says.