Why I Havent Been Updating

Hallo! So ive been seeing endless comments asking for me to update, and thank you for that, it makes me happy to know you guys enjoy this enough to want more, but i have a problem.

I use the movies so i can pull the actual dialouge and get the events in the correct order and such, so i am extremely dependent on my 7-movie-collection of F&F DVDs. My fast five DVD however, is scratched and messed up, so i cant write past what ive already written.

I am looking for another DVD and scouting DirecTV, but so far ive been shit out of luck.

Now now i know you people are like

"BUT I NEED MORE"

And i fully understand. I read books on here as well and am doing the same thing with a couple books.

So thats where the new book comes in.

If you guys are reading this, youve read the first book, The Young Racer, and you know that i skipped over TWO YEARS of adorable six and seven year old Lorea, which i felt was a crime. Im writing a book on my account called The Young Racer: The First Two Years.

So for your fix of The Young Racer, you can read that, which i actually update more often than i updated this when the DVD wasn't skipping.

Go! Run free! The first chapter of The First Two Years is up and im almost done with chapter two!