BOUGHT BY THE LUSTY HOT BILLIONAIRE, [1]

BOUGHT BY THE LUSTY HOT BILLIONAIRE [1]

---

'Jayden, is this the place?' Charlie asked, parking his extremely expensive car in to a large driveway.

She fumbled with the keys and put the keys in her bag. Jayden nodded, looking around the summer home's area.

'Yeah, this is Xavier's summer home.' Jayden let out a low whistle at his brothers magnificent home. He got out of the car and Charlie followed in her designer heels.

'Was all of this expensive shit necessary?'

'Charlie, watch your mouth! If you're to play as my suspected girlfriend, you gotta dress the role!'

'Can we be introduced as friends first? I'm kind of nervous about the girlfriend thing.'

'Yeah, shush, and rememeber, stay away from Xavier. He will dump you like a dog.'

'Why am I here anyways?'

Jaydens cheerful voice became stern.

His eyebrows knitted together as he let out a breath.

'Grandfather wants to see me wed before he dies.'

'WHAT? I'm not going to marry you!' Charlie hissed, as Jayden laughed in dark humor.

'Of course not. We are showing him potential only, dear. Doc' says he only has three months left.'

She gave a pregnant pause.

'Oh I'm so sorry.'

'Don't think about it! Come on, let's go Charles.'

He led her to the entrance and let himself in. She looked around the home and gasped. Most of the walls were made of thick, what she guessed, bulletproof glass.

It was decorated for spring with vibrant light colors. The cherry wood beneath her felt richer than herself.

'Xavier? Eve? Pops?'

Jayden could hear the chatter from the yard, and assumed they were there. He led Charlie by the hand to the yard, where Xavier was swimming and Ma was sunbathing.

'Hi Sweetheart! Is this your friend?!' Eve asked Jayden as she ran to hug him.

'I'm Eve, Jay and Xavier's madre.' She turned and smiled at her. She looked no younger than fourty.

'I'm Charlie,' She smiled lightly and stuck her hand out. However, Eve had different plans as she pulled Charlie into a tight hug.

From Eve's shoulder, she spotted Xavier coming out of the pool, his dark complextion glistening from the waterdrops. His body made her ache. Ache for for this ravenous desire to fufuil.

His black eyes narrowed at her, but softend when he saw Jayden.

'Jay,' His deep, exhilerating voice made her damp with arousal, as Jay grinned wolfishly.

'Older brother!' Jayden greeted him as Xavier turned his burning black eyes one her.

'Who is the vividora?' he sneered.

'It was spanish,' Charlie thought, 'For Gold digger.'

-----

Hi, so this is my first story. I really hope you like it! I'd love some FEEDBACK on this please(=.

Thankyousomucho.