Chapter 2: The Uninvited Guest

"Wait! What? How?!" I ask confuse.

Ben just stand there and smile at me. Than suddenly I realise.

"No way! You took my keys from my bag? What the? You idiot!" I hiss to him.

"Yes way, because I just did!" He shake my keys on his right hand, feeling proud at what he just did.

I open my palm, "Give it back!"

"No way! Unless you forgive me." He smile playfully.

"Now Benjamin!" I answer. How can he expect me to forgive him after what he did?!

Memories of Sunday afternoon came crashing back on me.

Tasha and I were hanging out in the park nearby my house. We walked further into the park while chatting.

After I had a boyfriend, we never really get to hang out together anymore. There wasn't much people in this part of the park.

Suddenly, Tasha stopped deadly. I didn't realise it, after a few steps. I turned and saw Tasha's mouth hanging wide open.

"Tasha? What's wrong?" She never responded. So I decided to follow her gaze.

I saw the thing I never thought would happen in my relationship. A guy with black hair was kissing a fire red haired girl. It wasn't only a peck on the lips, it was more.

Ben moved his hand to the girl's back. I recognised her, she was in one of Stanley's class.

They finally stopped. Ben turned his head and his face paled. He turned to look at Rebecca, sending her a asking for help look.

Rebecca seems perfectly fine with it. No, more like satisfied.

Flash backs of me first seeing him, times we hanged out together, times we laughed together. Was it all fake? It took me months to warm up and open up to him. This is what I get in return? My heart started crumbling.

Tasha tugged my arm softly, and I returned to reality. I realised that Ben had stood up and was walking toward us.

I don't feel like talking to him, at least not now. I reached for Tasha's hand and pulled her along with me. My vision started to get blur, and tears rolled down my cheek.

I raised my other hand to wipe it. But before I had a chance I was yanked backwards.

My grip on Tasha's hand losen. Ben spun me around to look at him. I never made eye contact with him.

"Chaela," he said softly, "It wasn't like what you saw."

"Then what?! The truth was you kissed her! Was it even your first time?! Or there was mote?" I replied shaking.

He looks shocked, but didn't answer. That's when I finally realised, it wasn't their first time.

"Oh my gosh Benjamin! I can't believe you just cheated on me!" He was about to say something, but Rebecca immediately stood up and linked thier arms together.

He wanted to pull his arm away but she wouldn't bugged. I stared at them, Ben still trying to pull his arm.

"We're over Ben." It came out as a whisper.

"What?!" He asked shocked.

I didn't want to stay not even a minute. I don't want to break down in front of them.

I quickly reached out and pulled Tasha, this time I started running. Tasha got the hint and ran with me.

I felt something warm touch my cheek, it felt a bit wet. I realise that it was Ben rubbing away the tears that rolled down just now.

I quickly swat his hand away.

"You better leave before Archer gets back."

"He won't be home until eight thirty."

"Noel would be back anytime now."

"But he doesn't care does he?"

"Than give me back my keys," I answer a little annoy that he knows that much.

"Get it yourself," he raise his hand higher. I'm not that talk to be honest. I'm about one and a half head shorter than he is.

But I'm smarter than just following his order. I hit his stomach a bit softer, but he's a guy! I should have hit him harder.

"Hmm? Trying to get it from other ways huh?" He laugh. I roll my eyes and try pulling his hand down so I can get the keys. But he's stronger! I try jumping a little, but still he was taller!

He suddenly pull the hand I was trying to pull down and I fall on his chest.

"What the!" I try to get up but he wrap his arms around me tightly. I struggle a little and see my keys. I quickly reach and grab it, than get out of his embrace.

"Shoot!" He says a bit shock.

"I think you should leave, there's nothing to explain."

I push him out the door and slam it in his face.

"You should be hanging out with Rebecca, not me!" I tell him loudly than walk back to the washing machine.

Rebecca's more popular than I am. She's in cheerleading team. Ben was also more popular than I am, besides he is very concern about what others says about him.

He also wanted me to befriend some cheerleaders. He thinks that it would be better. But it never was.

I wonder what he would tell his friends about what happened. Will he tell the truth? I'll find out on Wednesday, I guess…