Could Have

Mall 11:30 AM

(Y/N) and Asriel finally made it to the mall.....on foot which was pretty far from the park they were at In real life. Asriel noticed that the parking lot was packed! Why, he asked (Y/N).

"Hey (Y/N), there sure are a lot of cars here..do you think something's going on here?" Asriel replies a little worriedly.

"Don't worry Azzy! I'm sure everything's fine!" You say while playing with Asriel's ears. "Frisk texted me yesterday saying there was gonna be a concert of some sort...she said she was going to be here. So! Unless you want to leave Frisk alone, we should go in."

Asriel nods and enters with you. You enter through a narrow entrance, that's pretty closed in until you get to the mall walkways. You hear music and not faintly too! You walk around to find a huge crowd screaming around a stage with an announcer about to talk.

Welcome, Beauties and Gentlebeauties, to the show that goes on everyday! With special events on certain days, guess what Darlings~◇
We are having "Dance with the Robotic Star" today!
Everyone warm up you legs and torso because it's gonna get wild up in here~◇
Today, we have a special guest, a friend of mine, who is very lucky today!!
Come on out, Frisk!!

A young girl in a blue sweater with purple stripes walks out fabulously! She poses dramatically and the crowd goes wild, yelling Frisk's name!

Now, comes time for the true star, you've been waiting for!
Mettaton~◇

Mettaton, walks out not in his EX form. And starts the show..
Now you've been contented with what you've seen and continue to go somewhere else in the mall..

After 2 hours of waiting in line at Bath and Body Works, you finally get out to something that has no special scent.

"FINALLY!", Asriel exclaims happily. "We're out of that dump! Of Bad and Good Scents!!" Asriel beams with happiness and relief. "I HATE THAT PLACE!!" He yells.

"Oh my god Asriel.." You say annoyedly." At least we got the MTT-Brand Super Fabulous Beauty Fragrance! We're supporting Mettaton and smelling Fabulously!" You pose dramatically.

"Ha....ha fabulous huh?" He mocks sarcastically. "Gimme that!" He snatches it from your hand and applies some.

"See? I told you you'd like it!" You reply happily.

"I was lucky there were men's cologne. That's all...otherwise I wouldn't have bought this.." he looks away embarrassed. "So......you're going to college soon...huh?" He manages to say.

Your face saddens a bit. "Yeah...Azzy....." you want to cry now. He looks at you, like he's listening. "I.....I'm gonna miss you.....so much." You sob unnoticeably.

He hugs you with one arm as you too keep walking. He looks up and says "(Y/N), you're gonna make me cry..don't say that like we'll never see each other again..". He smiles, "Because, (Y/N).. we're inseperable! Well..actually we are gonna be seperated..but you get what I mean!"

You smile back, "Yeah! Best friends!" You hug him tightly almost breaking his ribs.

He smiles, and faints.
"..."

.

.

.

"Azzy?"

OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR ABANDONING YOU ALL!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!!

~Azzy