New Friends?

?? P.O.V.:

I walk over to her and pick her up bridal style.

"Come on. Next time this happens, you need to call me so I can help." I say walking home.

I lay her on the bed and sit in the chair to wait for her to wake up.

Soon I get bored so I go to make her some food for when she wakes up.

My P.O.V.:

I rub my hand over the soft surface under me.

When I passed out, I was on the sidewalk.

My brown eyes fly open and I go to sit up, but a blinding pain stops me.

I let out a small whimper.

"Oh good. You're awake." Says a voice.

A very tall girl with blonde hair comes in.

I will admit, she was very intimidating.

I scream at this scary stranger and leap off the bed, forgetting my pain, and rush to the corner.

She walks towards me slowly.

"I'm not going to hurt you." She said, stopping at the edge of the bed.

"Who are you?" I ask, "And where am I?"

She looks at me like I was an injured puppy.

"My name is Maira. I am in your English class. I always sit in the back of the room." She says.

"Ok, that answers one question. Where are we?" I say taking in my surroundings.

She looks out the window.

"This is my house. I brought you here after those girls started beating you. Those bitches." She says, her face cringing in anger

"You mean," I said as the pain started coming back, "You saved me?"

"Of course. But next time this happens, you need to call me." She said looking very serious.

I sit down in the chair by the bed, and think of a question I forgot to ask.

"How long was I out?" I ask Maira.

"Only two hours." She says.

She walks out of the room and I follow, slowly, but carefully.

Hey guys!! New chapter! (Finally)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I ended up losing this chapter and I had to start over.

But, now it's up! So please don't kill me!!!!!!

Big thanks to NylaRose5894 for helping me write this and for keeping me going!

Bye-Bye!