Filler

Alyssa sat, curled up in the corner of her room. Her legs pulled up to her chest, arms wrapped around them and her face buried in her knees. Her body shaking with every sob she made as she waited for the pain to stop. every couple of minutes she reaches up to push her auburn hair behind her ear. Her skin was covered in a multitude or coloured bruises, dark burns and fresh red cuts, not all of them being made by her parent. Her baby blue eyes, red and puffy from crying, along with skin around her eyes.

Her life was that of one that no one wanted to live. Cruel and abusive is what it was. But when you live in a world like this, what did you expect? Laughter and hugs, or cruelness and hatred?

Elijah sat on his bed with a million thoughts running through his head at sixty miles per hour. One of them being "How did i end up here in life?" It was like he was born to live in complete and utter shit! Well, that's what he thought most of the time about his life. Elijah sighed again. He then ran his hand through his ash blond hair, only to have his bangs fall in front of his dark green eyes again. He looked around his dark room spotting empty cans of monster and empty bottles of whisky and vodka. There was also blood rusted, box cutter knives and many bags of weed.

He lived the life he didn't want, and can't think of what he did to end up there. It was full of everything your parents tell you not to do. But what did he know? It's no like anyone ever told him not to.

Sorry guys I haven't updated in a bit. I've been sure busy with school and stuff, so I let a friend do a filler for me. Go check her out blackrosecrown1989, she's super cool and stuff.