Chapter 7

"If you don't get the hell off my property in 5 seconds, I'll punch you so hard in the face that no plastic surgeon could ever fix it." said Jack.

I could tell he was pissed by the tone of his voice. I had to grab his hand to calm him down. Alex saw my gesture towards Jack and I swear I could see a hint of jealousy in his eyes. Why the hell was he jealous? He wants to bang my sister for shit's sake! 

"Look, I came to apologize to Kalista." said Alex with sincerity in his voice.

"Well she doesn't accept your apology." yelled Jack.

I faced Jack and whispered in his ear, "Can you please take Becka in the house and leave me alone to talk to Alex for a few minutes? I promise I'll be okay." Jack was hesitant, but evenually motioned Becka to head into the house. 

I turned to Alex with an annoyed look on my face. 

"Kalista, I really didn't mean to do what I did... I was beyond drunk and I honestly thought you were Kabecka. I would never do that to you. Becka just told me during the party that she wanted to have sex with me and I was totally for it with all the alcohol in my system, but when I went to find her to go do it I saw you instead! It was an honest mistake that I wish never happened, you have to believe me." Alex said sadly.

I sighed and my facial expression softened. "I believe you Alex, it's fine. I forgive you. Besides my sister can't help being a whore." We both laughed awkwardly at my joke but you could tell the feeling of hatred and pain leave the air. 

"Well I'm really glad we're cool now." said Alex. "I'll let you get back to your family. I heard about your brother, I'm so sorry." 

Tears formed again in my eyes but I refused to let them out. So I swallowed them back and smiled. "Thank you Alex, that means a lot." He gave me a quick hug and left. I started walking towards the house and when I looked up, I could see Jack peeking out the window with a worried look on his face. I gave him a reassuring smile and walked into the house.

"Well it looks like you two are all goodie-goodie now." said Jack with a little sarcasm.

He was so cute when he was angry. "Jack don't worry about it, he said it was an honset mistake." I placed my hand on his cheek and he seemed to relax. 

He stared into my eyes and smiled, "You're so positive Kalista. And not to mention beautiful." 

I smiled and brought my head down so he couldn't see me blush. Then I felt his strong hand come under my chin, lifting it up. Next thing I knew we were kissing and I could feel the sparks flying all around us. My feelings all came to me like a rush of wind on an autumn day. I liked him, I truly liked him and I knew he liked me back. 

As we broke the kiss we couldn't stop from staring at each other. We were both just trying to find the right words to say.

"I like you Kalista, and I want to be with you. I won't let anyone hurt you, disrepect you, or even touch you as long as I'm around." he said. 

My insides were screaming and my tummy felt like a million fireworks were being set off all at once. He really wants to be with me! And I really want to be with him.

"Of course I'll be with you Jack." We both smiled and ended up kissing again for what seemed like forever. I knew that for the first time in months, I'll be going to sleep with the best of dreams.

**One week later**

"SPRING BREAK BITCHES LET'S PARTY IT UP!" screamed my sister Kabecka.

Our house was filled with just about every kid from school. The DJ was blasting some new dubstep and everyone was dancing, crumping, grinding away. Half the people were already drunk and the party just started 15 minutes ago! We always threw the best parties. I mean would could blame us? We were the most popular kids in school, always had been and always will be.