John f*cking Taylor

Her POV

"Adriana honey" My dad called. "Can you take these papers to the music room?"

I looked over my shoulders and saw my dad flopping a pile of coupon bond on the table, he immediately walked back to the recording room with the cup of coffee I made for him.

"Yeah, ok" I replied lazily.

Finally the spoon that I've been using for about an hour finally touched the table, the gallon of strawberry ice cream infront of me had already become soupy, I guess I shouldn't watch this ridiculously addicting show.

I rose to my feet and walked to the marbled center island where my dad put the said papers.

I lifted it up to see what it was.

Lyrics and chords, the songs had no tittle yet.

I left my dads studio and started allying down the long hallway, at the end was the music room which was placed there for a reason.

My hand touched my swollen belly, I really don't know if it's the baby or the ice cream, I'm about to pop up in a few months anyway and it definitely feels like it. I have gained atleast 10 pounds, my feet had become swollen but my hair got really fuller for some reason.

A few steps away from the double doors leading to the music room I heard loud drums and electric guitar, someone must be practicing inside.

I knocked on the door a few times and waited but nobody answered, I reckon the people inside could hear my knocking on the door through the loud music, so I decided to just let myself in.

The first thing that caught my eyes was Simon who was standing behind a mike stand, he was holding a headphone up on his ear as he mumbles some words I couldn't hear.

When he finally looked up, our eyes met, his hand drops on his sides, his eyes lit up the same time somebody stopped beating the damned drums.

"Adriana?" He smiled.

"S-simon, hey" I bit my lips.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you in months!" I heard someone call from my back.

Andy, who was standing the farthest, takes off his electric guitar and carelessly puts it down against a speaker before running to me, he gives me a hug and lifted me off my feet.

"You've gotten heavier!" Andy shouts.

He sets me down and I found my self being conscious as three sets of eyes watched me. I was wearing a white wool dress and a baggy cream colored cardigan which I buttoned at my stomach, why did I choose to dress poorly today.

"Hi" Simon walks to me and pulled me in a quick hug. "I didn't know you're back, we missed you"

"I-I missed you too"

I looked passed his shoulders and saw Roger sitting behind the drums, he waves at me and smiles.

I have sworn to never see this men again after I got pregnant, and I have a huge suspicion that dad knew they'll be coming here and wanted them to see me.

Just the thought of him planning this breaks my heart, I thought I was clear that I wasn't ready to meet him yet.

I looked on my left when I felt someone staring hard at me, it was Nick, he had just came inside the room holding a cup of noodles. His eyes were on my belly, it was barely noticeable through my baggy clothing, or so I hope.

"Hey Nicky" I greeted him.

He looks up to me and forced a smile.

"Look what the cat dragged in John" Andy said as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

I heard the door shutting, and when I looked over to Nicky again, I saw him looking behind my back, a sly smile appearing on his face.

"What did the cat dragged in?" My whole system froze when I heard his very familiar voice. "God, it can't be"

John steps infront of me, his hand on my shoulder.

I looked up and met his dark brown eyes, he suddenly smiled which made me skip some heartbeats.

His hair was colored brown with frosting on his bangs, he had a white cloth around his forehead which somewhat failed to keep his hair away from his face.

"Hi" I managed to say without stammering.

"Hey Nana" He nodded.

-

Tittle : John f*cking Taylor

Author : Frances Speaks

Date published/ uploaded : Feb 11, 2017

Date completed : --------

Authors note

Aaah! I can't believe I'm actually writing this again! God I love John Taylor so much, how can someone be so talented and utterly beautiful at the same time right haha. Well I hope you enjoy this :)