3 : Roadies

Fact*

3. None of the various band members called Taylor are related. In a pleasing quirk of nomenclature, three different Taylors have been part of the band's line-up at various points. Bass-player John Taylor formed the original band with Nick Rhodes in Birmingham in 1978. Drummer Roger Taylor joined the following year, and guitarist Andy Taylor came on board a few months later.

Her POV

I walked into the bathroom to gather my toiletries, I neatly bagged them up before stuffing them inside my luggages.

I looked over my shoulders when I felt cold air hitting my skin, I should probably put something on.

I was putting on my cardigan when I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Come in" I called.

Soon the door slowly opened, I smiled when I saw Shane stepping inside my room.

"Hi Adriana, good morning!" He said.

"Good morning"

"Your father asked me to help you bring down your bags, are you done packing?"

"Yeah, almost finished"

Shane walked around my room and I didn't mind, he went outside the terrace and after a while he walked back to the room before closing the door.

"Hey Shane, are you coming to the trip?" I asked him.

The last thing I want is to be stranded in a bus full of strangers, Shane seemed really nice and friendly, I could survive the whole trip as long as he doesn't leave my side.

"Oh yeah" He nodded.

I zip my bag up. "Ok done here"

Shane was carrying my two bigger bags while I was carrying my camera bag and my knapsack.

We rode the elevator down to the ground floor when I noticed it there were about hundreds people outside the hotels glass walls.

They were screaming names.

Andy, Roger, Nick, John and Simon.

"They really are everywhere" Shane set my bags down. "How did they know we'll be leaving today?"

"Those are their fans?"

"Yep" Shane answered. "Just follow me ok"

I nodded at him.

We walked straight out of the front door, the girls were still screaming  and they were all trying to get close to the bus, the whole sidewalk  outside the hotel was crowded, there were barricades and police officers that managed to stop them from climbing into the bus.

I didn't know they were this famous, I didn't know they were this big.

Shane moved quickly and like he said I was following him.

"Marry me Simon!"

"I love you John!"

I wanted to cover my ears, they were to loud.

I saw Andy and Simon who was leaning out of the window taking pictures and signing autographs with their fans.

"Nora! hey!"

I looked next to me when I heard Shane calling, he waved his hand in the air at the direction of a the group of people standing outside a truck behind the bus.

There about 3 people there, they were loading big black bags into the back of the truck.

The only girl looks over to us and smiled as he walked to our direction.