Foes?

After lunch we went back to my apartment. It was a run down building and had a small interior. Sean asked are you sure you want to go home already? I chuckled and said yes I'm sure, I have school work to finish. He said okay but let me give you my number,and will you be dropping by the hangout tonight? I said sorry but I have tons of work,maybe tomorrow? I'll text you. We exchanged hugs and he left. I opened the door and saw all my stuff in the right place. Thank god they didn't search my house for the money. Ha they wouldn't have found anything but I'm glad they didn't break in. I sat on my couch and pulled out my school work. Calculus was hard I never really understood math but got good grades in it. Then I had English homework to write an essay that went with a certain topic. I had tons of other assignments from my business classes right down to culinary arts. I tried to do all of my homework but sometimes I would be too exhausted to work on homework after work. Work was at a men's club. I was a waitress there nothing too hard as a job. After I had finally finished all my homework I put a chicken pot pie in the microwave from the freezer. It took four minutes to cook then beep, beep,beep. The microwave had gone off. This was my dinner tonight. It was one of the tastier things I would have for dinner. I can usually afford them because they are so cheap. After dinner I cleans the kitchen and took a shower,washed my face,brushed my teeth, then went to bed. I heard faint beeps the next morning, was I my alarm clock? I sat up and turned the alarm clock off. Yup that was the beeping. Well time to go to school. I ran to the bus after getting dressed. There was no time to eat. I get up later than I usually should. But this year I was a senior I needed to get as much rest as possible because of all the work I do.I got to my first block class and sat in my seat.In the middle of my class I looked out the window an saw two figures outside with hoodies on. They were staring at me. Aw man now what? They saw me looking at them and they smiled.Their fangs was what I saw. The figures looked familiar,were they the girls from the hangout from the other night? and what did they want? they disappeared after I had turned away. My other three classes I was paranoid something was about to happen. But nothing occurred. I got onto the bus after the bell rang and went home. I climbed up the stairs and saw the two figures from earlier at my door. Were they waiting for me? I went up to them and said did you need something? they said they wanted to talk to me. So I let them in the house. Being oblivious to what was about to happen next I threw my backpack on the ground and then the girls attacked me. They hissed we want your blood.The aroma of your blood smelled delicious the other night and couldn't help but want a taste. Don't worry it will only hurt a little.They sank their fangs into my neck I started to shake because I was so terrified. I could hear the sound of them drinking my blood. The next thing I remember was waking up on the couch with my neck in pain. I ran to the bathroom to see if it was really true what had happened. No it was no dream the marking on my neck looked like I was bitten. I reached in my cabinet and got out some wrap and bandages and bandaged up my neck and wrapped the wrap around it. I couldn't believe they attacked me. Did Sean know of this? I went back to the couch and on the coffee table there was a note. It read "do not tell anyone about this or next time we see you it would be my last day" shit. Now I gotta keep my mouth shut. I doubt anyone put them up to it. I think they were just jealous or hungry....most likely jealousy. Were they my enemies?