Dark alleys

"Ah shit,they really are going to catch me." I ran as fast as I could to get away from them. It was hard trying to run in a tight mini skirt and heels no leg room or balance. "Ah!" I tripped onto my face. "shit...god knows what they are going to do to me. Eek! " Someone from behind grabbed me and pulled me into the alley. I started to sob, because I really think this is it for me. The person turned my body towards them and they examined me. I was still crying and I said "look I have no money this month I'm sorry! "The person took the hood off their head. It looked like a guy about my age. He said "look I don't want your money I just want to help you out. I was checking to see your wounds." I stopped my tears and said "whaddu mean? Do I know you?" The man said "no you do not know me,i just want to help come on can you stand?" I said "n...no I think I sprained my ankle. He said "okay come on I got you." He picked me up into both I his arms and ran down the alley. He was extra fast especially for carrying someone else. He went down some more alleyways and finally we reached a door. He kicked the door a few times and said "lemme in please." Another guy opened the door. Was he planning something else? or is this a trap? I'm scared. There was a disgusting aroma in the room, iron? what was it? The man put me down on the couch that was there and said rest here for awhile. He seemed gentle enough for me to trust him....but no never let your guard down! The man introduced himself as Brandon the other gentleman's name was Xavier. They both came over and examined me and then they sneered their fangs at me "ahhh!" Then they started to muffle my screams and they both were headed for my neck and then I heard a loud crash. "shoo you parasites don't you know how to treat a lady?" He spoke softly to me and introduced himself as Sean. I crouched in the corner of the couch crying saying "please don't hurt me." He said "I assure you I'm nothing like these incompetent fools." I asked "are...are you guys demons?" He laughed and said "I reassure you we are not demons. For we all are vampires." I fainted. I awoke in the same place in the same spot on the couch I looked to see where they had went but they were all at a table talking, but it seemed more people were here than before and it wasn't just men there was ladies too. They were all laughing having a good time. I remembered what had happened before I fainted. Vampires? they really exist? were they friends or foes? All types of questions I couldn't answer popped into my head. One of the girls looked at me and scoffed and said "clumsy human." I growled and turned away. Just to find Sean sitting next to me. "Ah! You startled me." Sean had smiled and said "sorry." When he had smiled I saw his fangs. I kept looking at his mouth trying to figure out if they were real. Sean had grabbed my hand and put it near his mouth he said "I know your skeptical and confused so you can touch and see your yourself." I touched his fang and it was so pointy. It was sharp too. His teeth were pearly white. No stains of blood or anything. Oh! I had just realized something. the aroma I was smelling earlier must've been blood. Sean had laughed and said "you discover something new?" I didn't realize I had said my oh out loud. "Oops sorry I just said it to say it hahaha." He got closer to me and he whispered in my ear, "your making the other girls here jealous, since I'm talking to you so be careful around them. understand?" I shook my head yes. Sean then noticed the scratch on my face and said "oh did you fall on your face?" I chuckled "yeah.I'm a klutz for thinking I could run in high heels." Sean had then said yeah not the smartest thing to do. we both giggled. He rubbed my face and said "be careful with that pretty face of yours alright?" I said "pretty? oh I mean thanks haha sorry I gotta learn to take compliments." Sean then got up and walked away. But then he turned around and walked back to me. He said "I didn't get your name." I stuttered and said "I....I'm Clarissa." He smiled then introduced me to everyone.