Chapter 4

*Molly's POV*

Today was the day i thought i would finally meet Shawn Mendes.

Well hopefully.

Ruby and I found our seats and just waited for the boys to come on stage.

"I actually can't believe we will be in the same room as all of them!" Said Ruby .

"Me too! Wait i think this is them now."

*Shawn's POV*

It was 15 minuted before we had to go on stage.

I was freaking myself out.

Like yes i was nervous, but what happens if they don't like me.

No shawn you can do this!

I cooled myself down and watched as we all lined up ready to go on stage.

Ready? 3 2 1

Matt was the first to go on stage followed by everyone else and lastly me.

"Heey waatsup guys!"

Suddenly all the audience which was about 200, stood up and just went crazy.

It was like nothing i had seen before.

"Heey everyone so we're all viners and today we will be answering some questions and doing some challenges and then shawn (pointing to me) will be performing a couple of songs! So yeah lets introduce ourselves." Said Cameron who was the most outgoing.

One by one we said our names then it got to taylor.

"Hi guys i'm taylor and i like long walks on the beach."

When Nash came in and interrupted him.

Then it came my turn.

"Hey guys i'm shawn and yeah that's it."

I found myself very awkward on stage at first, but soon came more into my comfort zone.

First we decided to ask some questions.

Most of them were will you marry me or we love you.

Then a tall girl with long brunette hair asked us if we could do the grind on me.

We just stared at each other wondering wether we should we carter yelled I'm up for it."

The crowd went wild.

Nash, Cameron, Carter and Taylor decided to do it with the remaining guys filming it.

The DJ backstage turned on the music and all together the jumped to fall and completely failed at it.

All the guys cracked up laughing and most of them turning a bright shade of red.

After asking some more questions we got dared by our manager to see out of all of us who could do the most pushups.

We all got down on the stage except matt because he was going to countdown for us, while commentating.

"1 2 3 Go!" Yelled Matt.

We all did well to start of and then one by one the started to get tired and collapse leaving me the winner.

Yay!

"And the winner is Shawn Mendes!" Said Nash.

All i thought was "yes at least i didn't look like an awkward idiot now."

Up next was me singing a song.

My heart was pounding, i had never performed in front of this many people.

The backstage crew came on stage and gave me my guitar and and microphone.

I took two long breaths and then said "hey guys so today i will be performing as long as you love me by Justin Beiber... So yeah hope you enjoy this."

I looked up to see everyone starring at me.

It's now or never.

"Im under pressure...."

*Molly's POV*

"Im under pressure..."

Once i heard his voice this tingling feeling in my stomach.

His voice is amazing.

He started to reached the high notes and all i wanted to do was sing with him but that would never happen.

The song was nearly finishing when the boys then returned to the stage to finished the song with shawn.

I wish it never finished.

We were about to leave when Carter said that they were going to call out about 30 names and these girls would have to come back in 30 minutes for a VIP show.

I hope the pick me.

They started calling out name after name it was getting to the end when i thought i would never get a chance but then i heard Cameron say into the microphone "Molly Robson."

Wait. What. That's my name. Omg.

Then Nash said "Ruby Mcintyre."

Wait. That's Ruby. Yay we get to see them together.

That was the best ending for today.

"We are very sorry for the people that didn't get called out but to the people who did we would like you to be back here in 30 minutes." Shawn said with a grin on his face.

He has a perfect smile i just couldn't wait to meet him.

Suddenly i felt someone tug my arm, it was Ruby.

"Come on we have to look fabulous for them!"

We then made our way back up to our room were we sat on our beds waiting for the minutes to past.