Chapter 3

*Molly's POV*

It was around 10 o'clock when i could hear Ruby get out of bed.

She made her way over to the bathroom so i got out my laptop and went on twitter to find that Shawn had posted a tweet saying 'Can't wait to meet all of you <3'

Aww he's so sweet.

Ruby and I decided to go to iHop or breakfast as we have never been before.

I ran to the bathroom and took a short shower and applied some makeup; foundation, powder, liquid eyeliner and mascara.

Which is what i do every day, i went to my suitcase and got changed into my leather high waisted jeans, my checked cropped top with a collar and finally paired them with my jeffery campbell heels.

Ruby was wearing her navy blue poka dot t-shirt dress and her white lily pad heels from windorsmith.

We were finished with breakfast and it was around 1.

So maybe it was more like lunch but we didn't care.

The two of us made our way to the convention centre when we saw the boys pile out of there limo.

For a minute we just stood there and fangirled. They were do dreamy (wait did i just use the word dreamy. Wow. Okay. )

After realising we probably looked like freaks just staring them we made our way to the hall where we sat down and waited for the boys to come on stage.

* Shawn's POV *

We pulled up to the convention centre where we could hear screaming girls for miles.

Nash left the limo first followed my matt, carter, taylor, cameron, jack and jack then me.

I was walking towards the front doors when i saw Nash just standing there looking at something but more like someone.

"Hey Nash what you staring at?"

"Oh nothing."

"Um no by the way you were looking, it wasn't just nothing."

"Oh i just saw this really hot girls. See look there they are."

And right as turned to look in the direction i saw two girls one with brown short hair an one with long blonde hair who looked amazing.

I only got to see then for a little bit because they walked into the centre.

"Come on, we better go in." Said Shawn gesturing towards the doors.