Kurosaki Ranmaru x Neko Male reader (Fluff)

(N/n)=Nick name

---------------------------------------------------------

(M/N)'s POV

"Reiji. Hurry up and hide. If the beast awakens you'll never see the light of day again." I said pushing him out of the building.

"Be safe soldier." He said before running away to who knows where.

I slammed the door shut and jumped on the couch.

"Reiji!!! (M/n)!!!!" I heard Ranmaru yell.

I pretended to sleep while Ranmaru stomped into the room. I felt him grab my collar, but I still pretended to sleep.

"I know your awake." He said shaking me.

"Stop... I'm going to be sick." I said dizzy.

"I don't care. Where's your accomplice?" He asked looking around.

"I don't know what you mean." I lied.

"Yes you do. I know you and Reiji drew on my face while I was asleep." He accused.

 "I didn't do anything." I said avoiding any eye contact.

It's true though. Ranmaru's face was covered with little doodles. Reiji put a drawing of crap on his face while I drew butterflies, scribbles, and a monocle.

Ranmaru pushed me down back not to the chair and held my hands together above my head. Then he used his free hand to pull out a black marker. Ranmaru used his teeth to pull of the cap. He started to draw all over my face. After he was done he looked proud of his work.

"Now you look uglier than before." He laughed.

 I pushed him off of me and slapped him across the face.

"Jerk."

"You deserved it. It's your fault for drawing on my face." He said.

"Well it wouldn't have happened if you called me fat." I retorted.

"Of course your fat. You gained a pound over a month." He said bluntly.

"So what. You even called me ugly. How do you think I feel after my boyfriend calls me that?"

He didn't answer. Even though he said nothing he was too easy to read.

"If you want me to forgive you, I want to go out and eat. Your food may be good, but I want to eat out every once in a while with you" I said.

"Fine." He sighed.

---2 hours later---

I was wearing (Pick one) and brushed my hair

I was wearing (Pick one) and brushed my hair. I left my room and headed off to the front doors.

"What took you so long?" Ranmaru asked once I got there.