Chapter 1

My names Scarface. I have blue and white hair. I have scars all over my face but no one knows it. People think I gave myself that name because I just felt like it. WRONG! They don't know anything about my past. I kill people for a living. No, not for the bad but for the good. I was forced here in this facility. I never wanted this life. But life is a bitch sometimes right? Well anyway, my past sucks so I keep my profile hidden. So this is what happened;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking on the streets and all of a sudden, someone took me from behind and I knew it was a man. I quickly turned around and kicked him in the balls. The bad thing, I had heels on. Whoops, NOT. I started running for my life. For a few minutes I thought I lost him. Boy I was wrong. Right when I stopped, The man tackled me to the ground and injected something to my arm. WHO TACKLES A GIRL?! I black out after that. I woke up seeing the boy, with a small white button up and some dark jeans, trying to pull my mask off.

"Boy, it's not going to work." I said.

"Damn. Do you have superglue on your face?! This mask is so fucking hard to take off." The boy said. I didn't reply.

"Chris come here. Bring the girl with you." A man said through an intercom. I have to give credit to the boy. He's like 10 or 11. And he's carrying me! Damn he's strong. He carried me and I saw signs saying 'Section 23' and 'Dorm 362'. We got to a door that says 'Tom'.

"Hello..." A guy said asking for my name.

"Scarface.... The name's Scarface." I said.

"Unique... My name's Tom. Well Scarface, I bet you are wondering why the boy, Chris, got you here. Well we are a group of assassins who kill people for the good, not for the bad. For example, we kill rapist, drug dealers, and all that other shit. Plus this is a secret agency so if you don't agree to join us, we'll have to kill you. I really don't want to, but this is a secret agency. If you agree, Chris will be your partner. He might look innocent but he is vicious, dangerous, fast, smart, and the list goes on. So do you agree to join or not?" The Tom said.

"I guess... I don't have a choice so yeah. I'll join." I said.

"Good. If you try to escape, I won't hesitate on killing you right on the spot." Tom said. I nodded and Chris cut off the ropes that I didn't noticed. I followed him the his dorm.

"Well this is you're room. Sorry it's not a room you were expecting." Chris said.

"The hell did you afford this?" I said. I saw my room was baby blue and white, just like my hair. It had a queen sized bed. A full walk-in closet. The bathroom had a bath tube, A glass shower, a lot if cabinets (20), and really nice toilet. I never thought a toilet could be that clean...

"Eh... killing could earn a lot of cash. Look I know you don't want to be here. I don't either. I was forced here too. I still have a family. But I don't know them anymore. The faked my death with a target's body. They're going to do the same to you. Fake your death. They threatened to kill my family, friends, and people I care about, I love them so much I had to join." I saw Chris had a few tears coming down his face. I sat next to him and put my arms around him like I needed to. I had this connection to him I don't even know.

"You know my sister went missing 2 years ago. I was 9 at the time." Chris said. So he is 11 and... I went 'missing' for 2 years already.

"She was the best sister ever. I remember she promised me she would come back. I waited and waited but she never came. I knew she needed her time but I didn't know that she would take years. Yeah we talked on the phone a lot, but it wasn't like talking to her like when we were face to face. My real name isn't Chris. To most people it's Chris but my real name is..." Chris stopped and whispered to me ear.