Chapter 2

Scarface's POV-

Date- February 16, 3026

Time- 6:46 A.M

It's been a year since Travis died. A year since the guys found out Travis is my brother. A year since I had a partner. A year since I killed someone. A year since Tom found out Travis was my brother. A year since everyone found out Chris isn't Travis's real name. A year since I had to deal with bullshit. A year since I left my dorm room. A year since I last cried. A year since I killed someone. A year since I put on my mask. A year since everything change. I've been a fucking zombie for the past year. It's all because I lost my fucking brother to that son of a bitch.

"Hey Jasmine... Tom wants to see you..." Daniel said. Oh and the guys call me Jasmine now.

"I'll be down in a minute." I said. Daniel closed the door so I could change. I put my mask on for the first time in a year. Now I'm leaving the dorm for the first time. I opened it and then I locked it. I went downstairs and I put in a code Tom's security door. A guard let me in.

"Hey Scarface... I know you don't want another partner after... his death but here's your new partner." Tom said pointing to a person to my right.

"ScarFace this is Ryan, a rookie, Ryan this is Scarface. She's one of my top assassins." Tom said.

"ASSASSIN?!" Ryan yelled.

"Yes. Now shut the hell up and let me talk to Tom. Tom you know I don't want another partner after what happened with Chris." I said.

"I thought his name is Travis." Tom said.

"His name is Travis. But to you, you'll call him Chris. I won't allow you to call him Travis. Now come on Rookie. Oh and Tom, when is my next mission?" I asked.

"Your next mission will start when Ryan here learns the basic. Then when you're on your mission you'll bring him with you and you'll show him how it's done." Tom said. I nodded. I left and Ryan followed me. I went to insert the code in.

"This place is fucking cool..." Ryan said.

"Shut the fuck up and just fucking follow me." I said.

"Damn, no need to be rude." Ryan said.

"Just shut the fuck up." I said. We got to the gym and saw Ryan with wide eyes. Of course he would look like that. 3,456 ft. by 1,234 gym is not what you see everyday. But eh... gym looks the same. Daniel started to jog to me.

"THIS is your partner Scarface? Wow. Tom has done a bad job choosing this one." Daniel said while he kept lifting.

"I know. Now Ryan, I need to see how sneaky you are. Go hide, move around, and do shit so you don't get caught. You go now." I said covering my eyes. After 5 seconds I opened my eyes.

"Alright! Let's find this motherfucker." I said uncovering my eyes.

I heard his footsteps. I ran as soft as I could. I knocked the boxes down and tackled him to the ground. I was strangling him.

"Damn, you got to be kidding me Ryan. You didn't even try to hurt me." I said.

"Well I don't hurt girls." Ryan said.

"Well in our world, you gotta kill who you gotta kill. Now go left weights. I wanna see how much you could carry." I said. Ryan went over to the weight section and he carried the 20 pound weight.

"See I'm strong!" Ryan said.

"Now really? DANIEL COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled across the gym.

"You need me?" Daniel said.

"Yes I do Sherlock. Anyway show Ryan here my expectations." I said.

"Sure thing." Daniel said picking up both 200 weights. (I don't know about weights since I'm a kid who doesn't work out)