🌟2🌟

💖Laikynn💖

"Awwwwwww!" I scream out pushing this girl out. She is big to me but I bet she weigh 3 pounds.

"Keep pushing Lai" the nurse said while rubbing my face. The doctor had my legs wide so I push out.

"Omg this hurt, Odell we ain't having no more kids" I said. He gave me a blank expression.

"Ok keep pushing momma. Very good" the doctor said. I breath in and out. "Ok one big push"

"Awwwwwww"I push out hard. I look down at my baby who screams can be heard from down the hall. That cry made me so happy.

"Its a girl"the nurse said.

"Sir, would you cut cord" the doctor said.

"Yes sir" Odell took the scissors cutting the cord.

"Congratulations for the beautiful baby girl" the nurse said then wink at Odell. He smile back then wink at her. I stared at him like he was crazy.

"Ok momma we gone clean her up then send her back to you" the nurse said taking Lorie with them. It kind of scared me because I didn't get enough time to hold my baby.

The people cleaned me up and gave me some medicine. I laid back looking at the TV that played in the background. Odell cover his face tapping his feet.

"When you gone ever stop?"I mumble.

"What are you talking about?" He look up at me.

"Have you been taking your medicine?" I ask.

"Yes I have been taking my medicine. Why you ask that question?!" He yelled standing up.

"Calm down" I said.

"Sorry Lai"he sat back down. I laid back down staring at him. He was bouncing his leg and rubbing his head.

I decided to text one of Odell friends to pick him up and take him home.

Victor

Me- hey Vic can you pick Odell up for me please

Vic- yeah what's wrong?

Me- he haven't been taking his medicine

Vic- damn. Alright Ima come get him

Me- thanks

I paid attention to Odell the entire time watching him. Without him taking his medicine, he would run off.

Few Hours Later

I woke up to the sound of crying and whimpers. I look around then found Odell holding Lorie.

"Hey" I said stretching. He ignore me while dancing around with Lorie.

"My beautiful lil girl" he said.

"Odell" I said. He still ignored me.

"Mmmm" he hummed.

"Odell!" I yelled. He look at me with a mean mug.

"I told you to let it go"

"I'm sorry..."

"But you instead called Victor to come pick me up" he said shaking his head. "Without seeing my daughter, Laikynn you lost your damn"

"Odell put Lorie down or at least let me see her"I cried. He look at me and smile.

"Alright, Ima let you have her"he said. He carefully put her in my arms. She felt so warm and soft. She even smelt like baby lotion.

"I'm going home" he grab his jacket leaving out the room. I just watch him walk out the room. I should of said something. I should of stop him.

But I should of never told Victor to come pick Odell up.