🌟11🌟

💖Laikynn💖

Today I wanted to invite those two bitches on a date. Me, Trisha, and Sasha. Tete also wanted to come, so I just said yeah sure. Odell took Lorie with him to his house. He said that his mother was coming with his family and also his lil brother.

I didn't care at all, all I want to do is get this situation over with Sasha. "Are you dress?" Tete walk in the bathroom. I just rolled my eyes looking for a damn outfit.

"I can't find anything" I sat on the bed. Tete walk in my closet picking out this shining dress and these heels.

"Try this on" she said.

"Fine" I grab the outfit walking in the bathroom. I put on the outfit with the heels and smile to myself. I'm looking so good. Fuck good, sexy. I walk out the bathroom and pose.

"Damn, but it's missing something" tete said. She walk back in my closet getting this fur coat. "Now you look like Odell loves you so much, and them bitches will be hating"

 "Now you look like Odell loves you so much, and them bitches will be hating"

"Thanks tete" I hug her.

"Now let's go" she pull my hand as we walk out the house.

The restaurant was big. I don't know why tete pick this. Looked like Michael Jackson, Tina turner, James brown ate here. "Wow"

"Look, there they go" I look to see Trisha and Sasha talking to each other. "Let's go"

I strut to them swaying my ass left to right. I can tell some men was looking cause I heard females starting fussing.

"Hey ladies" I smile at them. Sasha stare at me for a second then smile..

"Hiiii, Laikynn" she then look at tete. "Who are you again?"

"I'm Tesla aka tete"

"Why your name sound so ghetto" Trisha said.

"Why you have the same name as everyone else? At least mines is different" tete said smiling at Trisha.

"Can we sit?" I said.

"Sure" Sasha snap her finger and two men brought her chairs. I sat in one and tete sat in the other. We both look at her. "Now why I'm here"

"I want to squash this beef between us" I said.

"Squash it, why" she chuckle.

"Because Odell isn't yours anymore, is this why you came?"

"Sort of, but just letting you know, he's mines and always will be" she smile.

"Well, you didn't have a baby for him so he doesn't really cares about you" I said.

"A baby doesn't have to prove that he loves me"--" he probably doesn't even love that child of his"

"Sasha your just saying foolish shit" I said.

"Nah, its true, you know how he is when he doesn't take his meds" she said. I just sat there shaking my head.

"Sasha let's go, we're waisting time" Trisha said.

"Your right, let's go"she stood up grabbing her bag. " I hope you and your man have a nice life"she walk away.

I sigh grabbing my purse and storm out the restaurant.