🌟26🌟

💖Laikynn💖

I was in the kitchen dancing to Bruno Mars 'that's what I like'. Love that song. I kept thinking about what john said. I'm a cheater. He's right, I am a cheater.

I think that the reason why Ian is always bothering me because we are still married. He not gone leave me unless I sign some papers saying that me and Ian has a divorce.

With Odell, I don't know about his childish ass. I might just let him see her once a week or twice.

"Hey baby" my mom kiss my cheek.

"Hi" I smile.

"I see your happy this morning" she said.

"I am but I was thinking some stuff out" I said.

"Like what?" She put her hands on her hip.

"First, Ima dye my hair black or another color"

"Good"

"Then Ima leave Lorie with you and go to my lawyer filing for a divorce"

"Great"

"And Ima have to talk to Odell about Lorie and how we gone work this out"

"That's my girl. Find you somebody who can treat you better then Odell and Ian" she said. "But how did Ian treated you wrong?" She ask. I gulp down and look at her.

"He push me down the stairs while I was pregnant with our child killing it" I said.

"Oh God" she hug me.

"I had to leave him, he was a drug lord all of a sudden" I said.

"That's good that you left him" she smile. "Do what you got to"

"I will" I jogged upstairs to my room grabbing my purse and phone. Lorie was sleep in her baby bed. I ran back downstairs to get, grab the car keys to my rental car and walk to the door.

Later

I walk in my lawyer office to see him on the phone talking to someone. He look at me and smile.

"Listen I talk to you later. Okay bye bye" he smile putting his phone away. He lick his lips and chuckle. "What you back for?"

"I want a divorce" I said.

"With Ian?"he said.

"Duh" I said.

"Okay, listen. Ima need Ian also here to write his name down"

"What? Why I can't give it to him"I said.

" I need to know he ain't hurting your pretty face, plus it'll be more easier for him to sign here"

"W-What"--" Doesn't make since"

"I'm saying that, he won't sign it if you ask him to do it, he will come up with excuses, rip the paper, etc"

"He won't, I promise"

"Lies" he look at me. "Just get him to Tennessee"

Store

I bought some hair dye and other snacks for me. I don't know how to get Ian to come to Tennessee.  Shit, I don't want to. But if it's to get divorce, I'm down for it.

I went to the register seeing this girl with purple hair. She look at me while popping her gum. "That will be $78.30" she said.

I paid the girl $100. She look at me then dig some change out the cash register. "Here you go" she hand me the change.

As I walk out, I saw the men that I remember who stormed into my apartment way back then when I was with Ian. I thought they was dead or in jail. One of them looked at me and smirk.

I walk to my car putting the bags in the trunk till someone touch my ass. "Hey!" I yelled. He smile at me and back up with his up.

"I'm sorry ma, bout it was out there" he chuckle. "I'm Charles, but people call me lil chucky"

"Oh, hi" I waved.

"Yeah, you from here?" He ask.

"Yeah. Born and raise but I move to California with my ex"

"Oh, didn't work out huh" he smile. I know that he know its his opportunity to take me as his.

"Yep, I didn't like the gang life he was in" I said.

"What wrong with that? People just trying to make some money since nun of these whites ain't accepting us" he said.

"Wow, didn't have to preach" I said continue to put the grocery in the trunk. Charles took one of the heavy bags and put it in the trunk.

"You know maybe I can change your mind about the gang" he said looking deeply in my eyes.

"Still"I came close to him. " I don't like them"

"You'll change eventually" he smile then walk off.

"Stupid ass"