a very grainy situation.

The cold air whistled through the astro turf, chilling you to the bone. Autistic screeches of the other players sounded,to you, like nails on a chalkboard. You were in P.E, playing as a defender position in hockey. The other teams players were strong and had a maximum of 1000HP, so they were very hard to defeat. Previously, the night before the game, you searched the internet on cheats and hacks which you could use to possibly defeat the retarded benders on the other team, but to no avail.

You had one more option. You looked to the sky, breathing in. Your morbidly depressed eyes settled on the low, translucent moon which contrasted against the pale blue sky. You had heard legends and rumours scattered here and there about a certain, very powerful and dexterous god; his name was Mr Grain. And he lived on the moon.

Apparently he works as an Indian tech support dude, endlessly scamming people for their bank account details and credit card numbers. To you, this seemed like a very fun, dodgy and effortless life, and you started to feel envious of Mr Grain. A shout was heard in the distance, breaking you out of your pondering trance over Mr Grain. The game was almost about to begin.

Ripping off a small blue part of plastic from your hockey stick, you threw it to the ground and put your hands together, just as how you'd seen it on Naruto, where they summonded chakra and ninjutso techniques. You secretely loved Naruto and prayed every night that he'd come to your bedroom windoe to whisk you away to the Leaf village so you could battle.... sasuke..... Damn that Sasuke.

"Mr Grain... please help me." You whispered, and you crushed the plastic into the floor to invoke the Grainy Grain God. You looked towards the moon and heard a loud rumble of thunder. Nobody else seemed to hear it.

The hockey game suddenly started. The centre player took the ball and passed it to the midfield, and you watched with intent. A warmth resonated from beside you. Was it Mr Grains presence? You watched as your teammate ran up to the goal, and suddenly, a translucent pair of grainy, weetabix-looking hands guided the player and smacked the ball with the hockey stick; it flew into the goal.

You gasped. "Thank you Mr Grain!!1!1111" you looked up to the sky and put your hands together as if you were about to pray. Chen came into your vision and clapped, thanking Mr Grain also.

This is how you first met Mr Grain.