-----

Sirius' p.o.v

Over the next couple of years, I notice that Evelyn still won't change her ambitious ways.

I'm scared.

I'm scared for her.

If she doesn't change her ways soon, I'm scared that she may become a deatheater.  That will scar her for life, why can't she understand that.  I've tried talking to her many times, but ever time she just throws it back in my face saying that she is what she is and that there is no changing that.

I want her to change her ways before it is too late.

Maybe I should stay at home more instead of always being at James' house. 
Maybe I should give her more support.
But I come to a dead end again.... I keep on forgetting why I moved out in the first place.

-

-

Evelyn's p.o.v

Let me get things straight.  I'm a purebood Witch who was born in a wealthy family.  I mostly hung out with older people like Bellatrix.  People my age were too boring.  The older people is where all the excitement happens.

*sigh* stupid first years...

I hear footsteps come up the stairs. 
Then comes a knock on the door

I just ignore it hoping that whoever is at the door (most likely Sirius) will go way.  I hear the ancient doorknob creak open and the door slowly opened.
"DID I ASK YOU TO COME INTO MY ROOM".  I thundered.  My Loud voice pounding in the room.
"I just want to talk to you" Sirius says with a firm and steady voice,
"BUT DID I ASK YOU TO COEM IN"
"No but you are getting this all wrong"

What does he mean by 'wrong'

I exhale loudly.
I then whisper, "How am I getting this all so called wrong?"

-

-

He then had a long rather boring conversation about the same old stuff.  How I should start hanging around with better people.  How I shouldn't believe in everything my parents say.  Same old crap.  He says he cares about me.

Pfff....he doesn't even know me

He doesn't know how much I desire more and more power.

If only he could understood.