Ministry attack

Kalvin's p.o.v

-

"Have you heard the rumours" I hear a voice saying from behind me. I turn around and immediately recognise Marlin by his silver blond hair and his stubbish nose. He was wearing his average brown leather tunic that he seemed to wear most of the time.
"Enough already, this isn't the first the Ministry has predicted an attack, what is so special about this one?"
I quickly see a glance of Marlin's blanc expression before I abruptly move ahead.

As I go up the elevator, it appears that everyone seems to be whispering again about this so called death eater attack. Honestly, thus has happened five times this year, but yet, nothing has happened. as I reach the top floor of the elevator, I see a quick glance of the window. I see a black trail swirling around the building.

Quickly I yell out,
"EVERYBODY RUN"

Everyone reacts immediately by getting their wands out. I quickly run to my office and hide under my desk. I remember screaming before everything turns black....

-

-

Evelyn's p.o.v

-

All we do is go around asking peoples identity. We kill everyone that is a muggleborn. I've been sent to go on the second floor to check for anyone hiding. The first office I enter has a man with short, slightly wavy hair lying on the floor beneath his desk. He appears to be unconscious. Something about him seems to be familiar, but yet, I can't quite imagine where I have seen him before. Maybe he went to Hogwarts and was in one of my classes.

I slipped into the pocket or his trousers to find his I'd card.

Kalvin Hughes
Blood status: muggle- born

I stop reading his I'd card. I ought to kill him, but something in my heart tells me not to. I stare at him for practically 3 minutes before I hear him jerk awake.

I walk closer to him pointing my wand firmly at his nack. He opens his eye to see me and the sight of me makes him sweat nervously.
"Do I know you" I say

-

-

Kalvin's p.o.v

-

What does she mean do I know her?
Of course I know her....but how on Earth does she know me? I mean we were probably in Hogwarts at the same time as me so maybe we were in the same class for a lesson.

She is still pointing her wand at my neck. I don't mean to fall in love with a death eater, but she is quite pretty.

If only she wasn't a death eater....

-

-

Evelyn's p.o.v

-

I have never hesitated to kill someone before, what is so special about this time. I mean he is quite handsome.  My stomach seems to turn for some reason, apparently this is a sign of love, but I have never myself experienced love so I don't k is what it's like. My Lord says that love is a weakness.

Snapping back to reality, I say a little louder, "do I know you?".
Kalvin looked at me with his dark brown eyes squinting slightly, "I don't...don't this s...so", he stammered.

Was that a look of recognition he gave me, as if we were once...friends...

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ME" I shout
"I told u I don't"
"CRUTIO"

-

"CRUTIO"

-

"CRUTIO"