A 3 a.m. Date

You were shaken from your dreamless sleep and groaned.

"Whaaaaat?" you heaved through the sleepy haze over your body. Your (e/c) eyes met glowing red ones. You bolted up, only to throw yourself down due to the sudden pain in your head. You groaned and at the same time heard a low groan of pain from the person above you.
"Jesus Christ I was not expecting a concussion when asking a girl on a date!" BEN's voice rang through your tired ears. Your eyes snapped wide and you cleared your throat as you asked, "What time is it?"
His eyes traveled to the clock that you couldn't see through your haze and he said, "Mmmm....s'bout Three a.m." he smiled. You Sat up slowly and he leaned back, so as not to have a repeat of when You first attempted to sit up.

"Now, what are you doing waking me up at this time? And how did you get in my house?"
"Well you forget that technology is easy to come by in a house like yours" your eyes widened. Not in surprise, more like agreeing realization. He continued, "Well if you didn't hear me when you very nearly caved in the front of my skull, I'm asking you on a date. Well, I guess you're not really gonna get a choice...you're gonna come with me anyway."
"Uh... What are you.... What do you..." you stammered. He chuckled slightly. "A date. Y'know, something where two people go out to a place or places and have fun." he fiddled with something on your shelf, probably some trinket that you didn't know what to do with. You processed what he said. "At Three in the morning?" you laugh.
"It simply couldn't wait any longer. Plus, Three a.m. is the best time to do things. No one will try to tell us what to do." he opened your window and pulled you into his arms bridal-style.
"

You may wanna hold on tight."

"What why woul-"
He jumped from the window and into the night, pulling you along with him.