The Boy and his Tyrunt

"TYRUNT!" 

A Tyrunt was runing through the forest. As the Tyrunt was runing, a person was chasing after him.

"Tyrunt! Come back here!" Said a Pokemon Trainer.

This Pokemon trainer that lives in the Kalos region. HE has black hair and a red hat that has the poke ball symbol on it. He has a white stripped t-shirt and brown pants. He has red sneakers and white socks. On his belt is six poke balls, one for his Tyrunt, three that are master balls, and two normal poke balls. His name is Toby.

"Ty Ty Tyrunt", said Tyrunt, the royal heir Pokemon, that looks like a small t-rex with a huge jaw that is made to crush stone.

"Tyrunt! stop runing and back this instant. Your going to get yourself hurt!." Said Toby. But Tyrunt didn't want to stop playing the game.

This wasn't the first time that his Tyrunt wanted to play 'catch me if you can' game. The boy's Tyrunt does this almost every week. 

Every time this happens, the boy and his Tyrunt get into trouble. Like last time, they got chased by a horde of angry Beedrill. And before that, they got lost in a abandon mine.

"I got you this time." Toy said as he jumped, while still runing, and catch his Tyrunt. But they didn't stop as they were rolling down the hill at the end of the path they were runing on.

"AHHHHH!" said Toby as he was getting very dizzy from it. His Tyrunt was having the same issue at the moment.

The second they reach the end of the hill, they crashed into a huge tree and that KO them out. they fell back to the ground with dizzy eyes on them. 

Unknown to them someone happen to saw them and went to check on them.

----------------------------------------

A few minutes later.................

Toby slowly opened his eyes from recovering. His vision was burly at first, but when his eyes started to adjust, he saw a Pikachu looking down at him. 

"Pika?" said the Pikachu as it was worried about him.