Male! Reporter! Malmu X Male! Photographer! Anon

HEY I NEED PRACTICE

-Malmu-

He just doesn't get me what so ever! He thinks just so big! "You don't understand Chaos," I whined, taking a drink from my small glass. "I mean I'm not into men, but I understand relationships," she replied, she's seems like she really doesn't want to me involved in my problems. Or course. Who does?

"Anon I'm sure we can work this out, please!" We both turned to look at the door and I would've never guessed that it would be him. Why? I already have to deal with him at work! "Didn't think you'd be here," he sat down next to me, grinning mostly to himself and not me. "You did," I mumbled picking up my glass and drinking from it, again.

"Guess I did."

---------

"I'll take him home, don't want him walking," I heard Anon shout, I felt hands on my shoulder as I stumbled out of Chaos's bar. "I can walk. . .," I was dizzy, I honestly felt like words were just leaving my mouth without my own knowledge. "Yes you can, but can you walk home," it wasn't a question he wasn't asking me if I could walk home. He wasn't leaving me alone.

I'm okay with it, for now. I already have to be in a car with him for hours, already. I felt my hands begin to shake. I felt the hands that were supporting my shoulders leave me and I almost fell backwards. Luckily I only stumbled, backwards, and the hands returned to holding my shoulders.

"It's okay, it's only me," I heard someone- No Anon!- whisper in ,you ears. I felt my face heat up, from his breath that just touched the back of my ear. He was close to me. Very close. I could feel something poking me, very gently, mind you. I felt a hand on my head, and I lowered my head in response. "Good." He pushed me gently into, I think his car, before putting my legs in the car and turning me.

"I'll be right besides you," I heard him say, before I heard the door slam. I heard another door open and then slam.

--------

"Here we are." He's being to nice today. Why is he being nice? He's usually mean, and cold. Like Nelson, but Nelson's always nice to our boss. As old as he is. I looked across from me. Oh. Oh! That's why. That man was the man who confessed to me. He confessed to me and I said I'd think about it. I didn't need to think about it! I like him. Or I love him? I just really like the handsome man across from me.

"Yeah, here we are. . . .bye." I opened the door closing it behind me. And almost jumped when I heard another door slam. "What are you doing?" I asked, walking towards my apartment, backwards. "What would you think would happen?" He asked, coming closer until I felt his lips on mine. They weren't forceful, but now I can see why all those girls wanted to sleep with him.

I tensed, they said again. He kissed me a little harder p, and I kissed back. I moaned slightly when he cupped me, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He twirled and sucked on my tongue. "We should turn on the light," I opened my door and was pushed against the wall, hearing a click. The light turned on and I hear my zipper.

"Mal. . ." He said, basically whined into my ear. I rutted against his hand. Moaning at the surprise at how good it all felt. How he was making me do these dirty things.

I kissed him back harder, as he moved his hand. I started undoing his tie, as he started unbuttoning my shirt. "You're surprisingly good at this, very fast reacting." As if to prove a point he jostled his hand that was cupping me through my pants.

He smirked when I moaned, and he started lapping my neck with sloppy kisses. "I like this. . . . ." He plunged his hand into my pants and boxers. He grabbed my cock and quickly started to stroke my length. He started at a slow pace. But, quickly moved his hand faster. I tell I was a mess. I could hear my loud moaning and panting. I trusted into his hand as he went faster. My panting becoming louder.

"You're very good," he kissed my cheek, before quickly kicking my bedroom door open and leading me to my futon. He still had his hand in my pants and kissing my neck as well. He turned us around, pushing me down onto my bed, finally untieing his tie. Since I as too distracted. 

I felt the cold air, brush my legs as he pulled my pants off. His hand movements got slobber and he was panting as well. "Anon. . . ." I moaned and whined as he stopped.

He took his tie and tied my wrists, kissing my shoulders. "I'm going to turn you around," he panted, kissing me gently as he helped me onto my knees. He pulled off my boxers as well. He separated my two cheek and I felt something hot and wet lick me? Oh he's, I moaned as he bit at my skin. He then moved his tongue deeper. I pushed back against him, moaning and panting louder than before,

-------

-Anon-

He was breaking, right in front of me. I was the one who was causing him to turn into this mess of a man. I believed he was stretched enough, and sat up. I grabbed my bag (it was already there, Anon talks to Nelson like how Malmu talks to Chaos.) and found the lube and a condom. I slowly poured some onto my hands, stroking my cock with one and sticking a finger into Mal.

He yelped, and I smirked. He's so new to this. "Have you ever. . . With another man?" I heard him ask, it was small like him. "No. . . . .I don't think so. . . . .probably," I replied readying myself at Malmu's entrance. "Have you or not!" He almost said, but he bit his lip as I put in my cock head. That was it and he was grinding his teeth and forcefully closing his eyes. "It's okay," I rubbed his back.

I trusted quickly into him, enjoying the loud yelp that erupted from his mouth. I grabbed his cock, slowly stroking him. He was already leaking precum. He wasn't going to reach completion before me. I trusted into him again, going in deeper. He yelped again, it slowly turning into a moan. I quickly found a nice fast pace, for both my hands and my thrusts, that made Malmu moan and scream out.

"Anon. . .yes, thank you, yes! Yes please! Harder! Mmmm."

"Say my name?" He pushed back against me as I stopped, whining as well. "Ans," he moaned as I thrusted into him, once his whining becoming louder. "Full name." "Anon Pugs!" He shouted, and I thrusted into him again. Moving my hand faster than my thrust, hearing my heart pounding in my ears and my end coming.

------------

"A-Ahh S-Sir it hurts."

"You'll just have to deal with it."

"Ahh."

He moved and Laurens fell. Making a loud thump. Laurens quickly stood up, pulling Nelson up ruffly . "I'll see if I can still get a picture, see you at home," he kissed the side of Nelson's mouth, before kissing his lips. Then running away.

Oh how he loved his boss, and thirty eight wasn't that old. Young photographers are just weird. Like Anon he like his partner, Malmu? Nelson smiled, before waving at the back of his lover, he couldn't see him.

I know it's bad, but see I'm also not telling who it is so, yeah. . . . Hah