11.

heyo, i posted a new tomtord one shot book! make sure to check it out :))

Tom jangled the keys in his hands, whistling as he walked to his house with Tord by his side. He unlocked the door and opened it, letting the norski in first.

"Thanks," Tord smiled and stepped inside. He flipped on the light and put his backpack on the floor. Tom did the same and sprinted up the stairs to his room, Tord following eagerly. "So, where's your parents?"

Tom sat on the floor, face grim. "They're dead."

Faen... Tord thought. "Sorry for asking, I didn't-"

"Nah, it's fine."

"...so you live alone?"

"Yep."

"It's such a big house for just... you."

"Yeah, I know."

"Who's paying the bills and stuff?"

"My grandparents. They're pretty much rich. I chip in sometimes."

"Oh, I see," Tord nodded understandingly. "But they didn't offer to, well, take you in, or...?"

"They did. But I didn't really want to," Tom explained. "So i'm just staying here alone."

"Mm," Tord hummed in response and glanced around the room.

"Wanna invite Edd and Matt?" Tom suggested.

"Yeah!"

--Time Skip--

"So, what can we do that's fun?" Matt stroked his chin thoughtfully.

"We could play a game," Edd suggested as he leaned back and looked at the three other teens.

"Sure," Tord nodded. "Tom?"

"Why not?"

"Cool. I'll go first!" Edd fixed his posture. "Tom, truth or dare."

"Dare," answered Tom.

"I dare you to hug Tord," the green clad male smirked.

A light pink dusted Tord's face as he felt himself being pulled into Tom's arms for a quick second. It was nothing too intimate, but he found it embarrassing.

"My turn," Tom cleared his throat once releasing Tord. "Matt, truth or dare?"

"Truth!" The ginger's green eyes shined.

"Is it true that you and Edd are dating?" he asked.

"That's so obvious!" Tord flicked Tom's forehead.

"I thought it was a secret!" Matt's pale face reddened. Edd just laughed nervously. "A-Anyway.. Um, Tord, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you liiiike someone~?"

"..yes."

Edd gasped, clapping his hands excitedly. "I know who!"

"No you don't!" Tord whined. He pouted and crossed his arms. "Edd, truth or dare?"

"Dare," the cola boy said determinedly.

"Slap Matt's ass."

"WHAT!?" Matt and Edd both screamed in unison.

Tom burst out into laughter, giving Tord a sense of confidence.

"You heard me." He said smugly, sticking his tongue out.

"B- But-" Edd started to protest. He realized that there was no winning this argument and sighed, getting up. "Get up, Matty.."

Matt got up as well, a giant compared to his boyfriend. He covered his face with his hands. "Just do it..."

Edd slapped Matt's ass, both boys whimpering in embarrassment. They say down again quickly.

Tom covered his mouth with his hand and laughed into it. Tord smirked, silver eyes glinting.

"Meanies." Matt huffed.

"Thomas the Train, truth or dare?" Edd looked at the blue clad male, mischief sparkling in his brown eyes.

"Don't fucking call me that," Tom narrowed his eyes. "And, dare."

"I dare you to make Tord feel under your shirt." He immediately replied.

Tom and Tord stiffened in shock.

"No!" Tom shook his head. "Th- That's a little too far, don't you think!?"

"Not at all." Edd grinned.

"I don't want to!" Tord squeaked.

"Tom has to make you do it!"

"It's true..." Tom mumbled, looking at the trembling Norwegian.

"F-Fine." Tord felt his face heat up as he slowly moved his hand under Tom's hoodie and shirt.

His hand explored Tom's abs, sides, and upper chest. Tord mentally screamed and quickly pulled his hand away when Matt broke into a fit of giggles.

"I'm so sorry." Tord whispered.

"It's fine, you had no choice," Tom messed with his hair lightly.

Edd gave Tord a thumbs up, who in reply hid his face.