Four - Fantasies' Victims

A/N: *U* MUST READ~

Warning: Contains (a small amount of) shounen ai. Read at your own risk. /slapped.

No, seriously. There might be anti-shounen-ai readers out there. 

No guys were traumatized in the making of this chapter. /bricked. XD

AAAND. YAOI TERMINOLOGY YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS CHAPTER:
>Seme - the dominant one in the yaoi pair
>Uke - the submissive one
>Seke - could play both the seme and the uke.

There's also a lot of characters in this chapter. The only important ones you guys have to remember is the OgaYuki duo and Anime Club's members. If ever some characters from this chapter whole be shown in later ones, I'll just let you know.

Information about the said OC's would be at the end of the chapter.

Also, please vote and comment~ *begs like a cute little puppy that hasn't eaten for days*

(Really long update desu. Please don't get bored along the way. TT__TT)

___________________________

Mashiro Yuki

"Oi! Yukimura!" a male voice caught my attention as the owner rushed to his friend's side. He slammed his palms against Yukimura-kun's wooden table, giving him a pointed look.

If you're wondering, it's our lunch break. Unlike a lot of my classmates, some of us chose to stay in the classroom and eat lunch. And yes, I'm eavesdropping on two of my classmates' conversation. I'm just pretending to be preparing to eat my boxed lunch (which I actually am) while listening. Don't tell anyone!

Yukimura-kun's eyes left the words of the light novel he was reading - Sword Art Online, I think? - and went towards his friend. He furrowed his eyebrows. He hated being interrupted when he's reading one of his light novels."What's your problem, Ogata?"

Ogata-kun looked around. He was probably checking if anyone's listening. I turned away, taking the lid off my bentou and grabbing my purple chopsticks with cherry blossom tree designs. When it seemed like he realized it was safe to tell Yukimura-kun his message, he bent over and...

OH MY GLOB.

I know he was just whispering something. But if you were perceiving things from my view, it looked like Ogata-kun is kissing Yukimura-kun's cheek! And to think that they could pass as bishounen...

OH MY GLOB TO THE ONE HUNDREDTH POWER!

Even when Ogata-kun stood straight again with a glare and Yukimura-kun let out a sigh filled with irritation, different fluffy scenarios still formed in my mind after that kiss on the cheek. What if Yukimura-kun blushed with a frown then---

HOLY SHOUNEN AI FLUFF!

My inner fujoshi self is taking over again. I need to restrain myself from fangirling over my classmates. They'd think I'm weirder than I already am in their eyes!

'Must. Not. Fangirl.' I chanted those words over and over in my head, forcing my mind to restrain my body from spazzing and hyperventilating but letting my heart skip as many beats as it pleased.

"'Fess up, Mashiro-san!" Suzusawa-san interrupted my quick chant. Suddenly, I was surrounded by a group of girls. I had no idea what I should even confess. I did nothing wrong! And the fact that almost every one wore determined looks on their faces made me even more confused.