What a pest ~ Dreamdemon!reader x Bill Cipher

A/n: Bill cipher is his triangle self! You are eh... a human dream demon! Ha.. haha.. ehem anyways enjoy! Btw... this is out of order... goddamn...

Contains mild swearing

Your POV

Let's just say... my partner is a real annoyance. I'll start with some stats.. his name is Bill Cipher, he's a friggin triangle and he's super annoying with his smart ass talk. And all his desperate moves, trying to get any victim to make a deal with him. What an unemployed loser! But he is my partner after all, I can't say these thoughts to his face without him getting pissed off. Or without me getting overtime (black butler reference)!

"(Y/n), (y/n), (y/n), (y-."

"BILL!!!! Please!!!! Shut the hell up for a second!" I grunted irritatedly.

"Didn't know you liked my company so much." He scoffed in reply.

"We are WORKING, you fu-"

"(Y/n)! Bill! I have a favor I have to ask you." Chye yelled (that's me btw... so sorry I had to add myself in here only because I don't have any other characters)

Currently me and Bill were working on some paper work. Why you may ask? Well, this also explains why Bill wears a bow tie and has a cane. We are proper! We have a clean, neat and organized way of doing our work! In this case, these papers are NOOOOT organized. They were scattered with complaints about our employment and whatever else there could be papers on. Me and Bill (as told earlier) were working on these. Don't you just hate customer services? Try working for it...

"What could you POSSIBLY want us for NOW?!" I sassed. It was pretty unprofessional of me to act this way.. but I've been having the worst day possible, yet to ever have in my entire life!

"Miss.(L/n)! My word, I didn't know you had it in you to be so negative." Chye gave me a warned look. I backed away and hung my head low. Bill sat there, he didn't defend me, he just watched and listened. Chye turned around to leave but I grabbed her arm.

"You don't understand, me and Bill have worked hard today!" I cried out. I could feel the salty, warm tears fill up in the corner or my eyes. At the corner, I could blurringly see Bill, he was frowning.

"Get off of me (L/n), you might just get fired." She scoffed. She pulled away from my grip and left. My legs began shaking as I fell down to my knees. I started to sob.

My eye tears have started falling, I started balling. Arms came from behind my waist and pulled me into a hug.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry, this is all  my-."

"SAVE IT BILL." I yelled as I pushed him away from me.

"I LOVE MY JOB, IV'E DREAMED ABOUT BEING A DREAM DEMON SINCE I WAS 4 YEARS OLD." I screamed at him. (I made a pun eheeehee)

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR COSTING ME? YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME YOU SON OF A BITCH." I continued to rant to him. He put his hand out to me and I pushed it away. I got up and took a ran to my office.

~ Skip brought to you by Will Cipher because he is too emotional for this ~

I heard a knock on my door. At this point, I was balling my eyes out. I look up in my mirror on my desk to see bloodshot eyes and a red face. Tears were rubbed all over my cheeks.

"Co-come in *sniffle*" I cried as I put my head down on the desk.

"(Y/n), we need to talk." Bill sighed.

"Yeesh, what do YOU want." I scolded him.

"(Y/n) please, don't do this.. I.. I love you. That's why. That's why I annoy you, why I bother you, because-"

"Because..?" I pulled Bill into a big hug and smiled nervously.

"Because I- I don't know. I want you to be all mine, I get jealous when you talk to other male employees." He bluntly said, giving a depressed look to you as he pulled out of the hug.

I rolled my eyes at him and leaned in to kiss him. I know he doesn't have lips of course, so kissed him where his lips would be, on a brick (;

His eye widened at my action, soon enough it fluttered shut.

"I love you too... dork." I laughed as we hugged again.

Y'ALL ARE LITERALLY THE BEST! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND WITH THAT I WILL BE POSTING A REQUEST CHAP!!