Chapter 3

So the affair continued. Lexington felt more guilty everyday. She couldn't take it anymore so she decided to break it off with Phillip. On her way to his house, she couldn't stop thinking about what she would say to him. When she got to his house, she told asked him to sit down and that they needed to talk. "What's up babe?" asked Phillip. "I'm sorry, I really am but we need to break up." Lexington said to him with tears in her eyes. "Wait! Why? What the fuck Lex? I thought we were good together! Did I do something?" Phillip asked her. "No it's not you okay? It's me! I'm the problem. I'm the idiot in this whole relationship. I'm the idiot who cheated and fell in love with someone else!!" Lexington answered him screaming with tears in her eyes. "You fucking cheated on me? You fucking Bitch! I don't ever wanna see you again you hear me? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Phillip yelled at her. "Fine by me, and I'm sorry!" Lexington said.

"Wakey Wakey!" Justin said to Lexington. "Ugh! What happend?" Lexington feeling confused asked Justin. "Um... yea you passed out when you got home. You were crying, what the fuck happend?" Justin explained to Lexington and wandered what happend to her. "I don't remember getting here though!" Lexington still confused she layed back down. "I'm gonna go get your mom" Justin told her.

You know how us girls never want to tell our crush that we like them, so instead we hide our feelings hoping that somehow he will know or that he would like you back and tell you that they like you? Yea that's exactly how Lexington feels. She would always prefer to give Justin the cold shoulder and be mean to him instead of showing him how she really feels. Her feelings get put in even more pressure since they are both stepbrothers and they aren't allowed to be together. But they still manage to have sex behind their parents back. Those are some sneaky teenagers you might think.

"Where are you going Justin?" Lexington asked, she's really curious when it comes to Justin. "Oh yea, am going on a date." Justin said to Lexington in hopes of getting her jealous. "Um with who? Who would ever wanna go on a date with you?" Lexington asked with jealousy and anger. "Her names Katie, why? You're jealous?" Justin asked with a smile on his face happy to make Lex jealous. "Ha! not even! PLEASE!! AS IF!" Lexington responded fake laughing but inside she was jealous and angry and wanted to do anything to sabotage his date. Lex grabs her phone and tells her bestfriend to pick her up and that it's an emergency.

*Ding Dong*

Lexington rushes to get the door, "Hey girl! Let's go! I'll explain everything in the car."

"Okay so why did you tell me to pick you up?" Asked Daphnie. "Because my stepbrother Justin is going on a date!" Lexington responded with so much anger. "But why would you care if he was going on a date?" asked Daphnie. Lexington lying her ass off said, "Because I have a feeling this bitch he's going on a date with is a gold digger and a hoe and since he's my stepbrother I have to protect him. So come on drive!!"

*** Hey guys!! sorry I haven't updated I was busy with midterms and such lol and thanks so much for all the votes!! If you want comment what you would like to happen next!! Anyways 70 likes for next part!!! <3 ***