Chapter 4

"Welcome to Fantastique Restaurant, would you like a table?", asked the nice waitress. "Yes, Hi um table for 2 please." Lexington asked her. 

While Daphne and Lexington were being seated, she kept staring at the table Justin and his date Katie were sitting. "Look at those two! She's definitely a gold digger. I know one when i see one!". Said Lex with jealousy because all she could think of and imagine is her and Justin holding hands just like Justin and Katie were doing so on their date. "Daph! Omg! okay for some odd reason you're dressed like these waiters, go act as their waitress and when their food comes, drop it on top of her!!". Because Lexington was really popular at school and the captain of the cheerleading team, Daphne felt obligated to say yes to her because she feared that Lexington might want to ruin her for not ruining Justin's date. 

"Hi my name is Daphne, what can i get you?" Daphne pretending to be a waitress asked Justin and Katie. "Hi, we'll have 2 cokes, one hamburger with everything on it and one Caesar salad for the beautiful lady here". Justin ordered, although Justin didn't know who Daphne was, he felt like he's seen her before but couldn't remember where. When Daphne was bringing the food she did as she was told by Lexington, she dropped Katie's salad all over her. "OMG! I am so sorry!!! Im so clumsy! OMG!!" Daphne apologizing to Katie. "It's okay! Dont worry about it. These things happen." Katie really nicely said to Daphne. After that Daphne went back to the table where Lexington was sitting and observing. But back at Justin and Katie's table, Justin so gentlemen like helping her clean her clothes. They end up leaving after that. Lexington notices and decides to follow them. They reach Katie's house and Lexington see's them kiss. Tears start to form in her eyes. You could see she was about to cry. She felt heartbroken and destroyed. She wanted to punch someone. "Lets go" Lex said to Daphne. On their way back to Lexington's house there was silence. Why? Because Lexington was holding in all her tears and all her anger and heartbreak. 

When Lexington got home, she headed straight for her bedroom, she closed the door, locked it and started to cry. A few minutes later she heard Justin's voice from the hallway singing. He knocked on her bedroom door. "Hey babe, guess what?" Justin asked her and waiting to rub it in her face. "What?" she said. "I got a girlfriend now!" Justin said with a mocking tone in his voice trying to make Lexington jealous. "Good for you!" she said, trying to hold in her pain. "I'm gonna go to sleep. We start school tomorrow." 

*Alarm Sounds* 

Lexington wakes up, grabs her towel and heads to take a shower. While she was taking a shower she hears the door open. She peeks through the shower curtain and sees Justin. "Um hello?? Cant i get privacy? Im taking a fucking shower!!" Lexington yelled at him filled with anger. "I would have waited but you were taking too long and plus ive seen you naked already, why hide your sexy body now?" replied Justin. Lexington grabs her towel, wraps it around her naked body and storms out the door. "Mom, did you wash my cheerleading uniform?" Lexington asks her mom. "Yes sweetie, I left it on top of your bed." Lexington goes back to her room and gets changed, does her hair and make up and heads down to the dining room for breakfast. "Well I didnt know you were a cheerleader!" Said Justin looking ar Lex from head to toe like some hungry animal. "Well i am". Replied Lexington. After their done eating breakfast, Lexington's mom tells her and Justin will have to drive together to go to school.

*** I hope you guys liked this chapter. Love you guys and make sure to vote. I need at least 100 for the next Chapter and lets just say it might be one of the best chapters in this book. Drama, Fights, and much more***