Chapter 6

Later that day, Lexington is home blasting her music, doing her nails in her pink shorts and tank top. All of a sudden, Justin comes in the room angrily almost kicking the door.

"Holy Fucking shit! What is your problem like damn! Break my door why dont you?" said Lexington sarcastically. "UM NO!!! What is YOUR problem with my girlfriend?" said Justin with anger getting in Lexington's face. "Sweetheart, you have a fake ass bitch of a girlfriend! Shes the one with the fucking problem pretending to be the fucking victim!". said Lexington. 

"Oh please Lex! Stop with this bullshit. Youre just jealous!! Youre jealouse because i have a girlfriend and i cant fuck with you anymore!"  said Justin pushing Lexington against the wall and holding her arms againt the wall. "Oh please! You thought i was jealous!!! But im not because i know for a damn fact that im way more hotter, good looking, and can please you way more than she ever will, now do me a fucking favor and let me go!!" said Lex trying to free herself from Justin stron and tight grip. 

Lexington managed to get free and pushed Justin out of the way while she walked out of her room to go to the kitchen. Justin followed trying to grab her boobs from behind and pushing her again against the wall but his time he kissed her and started groping her in her privates. Sucking and kissing her neck while taking her shirt off. Lexington couldn't stop him because she loved what he was doing to her. She knew that he was the only guy who was able to please her like no one has ever had. Justin slit his hand in her panties and started rubbing her clitoris while kissing her breasts. Lexington moaned, "Scream my name!" whispered Justin in her ear. Lexington was trying not to scream since theyre parents were outside. "Scream my name i said!!!" Said Justin while putting his long dick inside her. "OH FUCK!!!" she screamed, Justin going faster and faster. Lexington's body trembled with every thrust Justin gave. 

All of a sudden, they heard the patio door open. Justin and Lexington quickly ran to their rooms. Lexington hears footsteps walking by her door. There was a knock on her door... "Come in" said Lexington. It was Lexington's mom. "Hi sweetie! Why are you all sweaty? My gosh, you should take a shower!" said Lexington's mom. "Oh I went for a run mom. You know us cheerleaders, gotta stay fit!" said Lex fake smiling and chuckling.  

**210 likes for next part***